Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
DUSTIN VS BLACK 26 18.31%
HAYTER VS RUBY 27 19.01%
PINNACLE VS DARK ORDER 7 4.93%
HOBBS VS DANTE 48 33.80%
MOX VS SUZUKI 34 23.94%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Was I halucinating or did Tully promise a match with Sting at some point?

edit: in my defense the tweet didn't load when I read the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

njsykora posted:

I assume Hangman is going to be back a month before Full Gear, which is enough time for Kenny to have 2-3 defences on TV, ducking Bryan the whole time and get his PPV title shot. Hangman's chase for the title has been going over 2 years now, I don't think you can risk having it be anyone else to be the one ending Kenny's reign.

There's been a bunch of things you wouldn't do with Hangman's story and yet... here we are.

I'm making no judgements until everything is said and done.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Davros1 posted:

Cody just posted this after posting the match graphic for his upcoming bout with Malaki Black

New neck tattoo design, perhaps?

Someone get Reddit to figure out which comic book this references

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Malachi Black 2nd and third matches have been his most interesting so far.

Brock Anderson was Inigo Montoya getting his scars. He should never have stepped up, and Got what he deserved. Very brave. Very stupid.

Lee was capable of giving Black a good match but did exactly what he shouldn’t have, stayed in the corner trying to psych himself up and allowed Black to cut off the ring. After which the ending was already inevitable.

2 squashes, to very different stories. Black the ruthless and Black the terrifying.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

coconono posted:

. Esp with the fact AEW is run by people with severe issues against women in general.

Yeah that’s a big ole ‘citation needed’

Anyways if someone decides to make a weekly Mission Pro show on TV in partnership with AEW, I would watch.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

No that's actually dumb as hell. I should not have to watch anything else other than the main tv shows to follow the promotion and its talent.

I’m sorry you can’t get YouTube where you live, friend.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

luchadornado posted:

AEW should bring back Los Conquistadores, but everyone is part of it so you can't tell who anyone is.

Pretty sure that was the original pitch for the Dark Order

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

lol, the gender breakdown on a show called "Love after Lockup" is exactly what you think it would be.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Last dynamite featured Starks, Hobbs Hook, MJF, Pillman JR, The Accaimed, Hayter, Dante Martin wrestling or being put forward as the future of the company. It was probably one of the most young-guys focused episodes they've ever done.

but they're getting burried, I guess.

Not to mention Christian and Cole are all involving Jungle Boy directly in most of their segments now.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Make him Matt Leblanc in Friends. Or any other Matt Leblanc thing I guess.

Just a big dumb strong meat man with a couple people to hang around him to feed him lines to make funny reactions to.

Then he gets in the ring and gets his poo poo in.

He has the physical charisma and non-verbal stuff down fine.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Sticky Nate posted:

stop trying to book Brian Cage as a face and sign Shane Mercer

Fine.

Green body paint.

He's the hulk now.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

MotU posted:

Brian Cage wasn't going to be cut, but now he should be since he dared to speak up against the AEW

spoiler: Drakkel is Brian Cage's username.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Kenny is dropping the title to Punk tonight

What, on Dark?

Bold move, Tony.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

explosivo posted:

Real good look at Miro's weird bicep bump in this vid

that's probably why he won't wrestle PAC again.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Leyla

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

The question is "Is Jade getting a Golberg push??"

if yes then she's going over
if no then it's Leyla's home town

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

quote:

Endwalker brings the tale of Hydaelyn and Zodiark