Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
DUSTIN VS BLACK 26 18.31%
HAYTER VS RUBY 27 19.01%
PINNACLE VS DARK ORDER 7 4.93%
HOBBS VS DANTE 48 33.80%
MOX VS SUZUKI 34 23.94%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The show was good, but it could have been better, but I would watch episodes of this level of quality for infinity before I gave the WWE another chance.

I hope that places the quality in its proper perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I must admit that part of it is that I've never seen Adam Cole before but goddamn he took the mic, made fun of Tony and then he just ceased to exist to me. The reaction crowds have to him make it pretty clear I'm missing something--does someone have a decent summary of who he is and why I should care beyond "was member of the elite, died, then came back?"

I didn't catch him on NXT or anything either, so I know that's definitely part of it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh okay

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The only Lambert promo that I aggressively tuned out was the 2nd. Everything after that I'm still not digging but I'm not muting my TV or anything over. At the very least it has a point now, which is trying to get two dorks over.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
1)I don't think Rampage should be more than an hour.

2)If, by god, they choose to extend a show I could see Rampage going 30 minutes longer. Maybe.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

I’m excited about the number today. Thinking it could be high.

I think you might be onto something

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Thunder Rosa is gonna beat the poo poo out of Powerhouse Hobbs.

Give me the match, coward Tony.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Even if Black loses to Cody, which I'm not sure will happen, I don't think it's going to be some definitive huge win for Cody. If he wins it should be by the skin of his teeth.

But I'm really not sure Cody is getting his revenge.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

A Cincinnati miracle. You've gotta think MJF is absolutely losing his mind over this, lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Something something skinny fat dorks can't draw a dime--oh god my hhheart

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nick Jr. Face posted:

:toxx: If Grand Slam doesn't break 2 million change my username to FUCKFACE MORON

This is the good poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tony Skeeavone clearly said Suzuki Goon, excuse you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
SUZUKI-GUN AND HIS SUZUKI GOONS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I give AEW All Out 2021 7 snowflakes

Kiss my grits, dave

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

smarxist posted:

look in my BUUUUUUTT

what do you SEEEE

a pooo-ooo-ooo-oooopy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mods please watch all AEW shows, including the YouTube shows. You hosed up

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

karmicknight posted:

i would have probed john silver.

i'm crazy i'd do it.

R-reported?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gonzo McFee posted:

Sorry to say its time to fire the Hung man.

I hate this post but goddamn imagine if he just disappeared into the ether after that tag loss

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

Do you effing got stockholm syndrome up in this son of a B?

Friend please calm down. You gotta be "elite" if you know what I mean. Let's all chill with some cool spray.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cage had an opportunity before all the big names came in to blow people away. He had some drat good matches, but he did not blow people away. AEW just added another show, they're smack dab in a reorganization as this new talent comes in, it just seems wild to me that he'd choose now to act like this assuming he's shooting. You can get lost in the shuffle or you can stand out like a sore thumb, and typically only one of those risks burning bridges.

I dunno, I kinda get why he's frustrated but this ain't the way to air it out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm not always badding Brian Cage, I just think taking to social media ain't a great idea and venting publicly is a lame way to derail your career.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

It's important to give live crowds a potty break

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

karmicknight posted:

Jade Cargill is going to lose to Leyla Hirsch.

I think it's definitely possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
"The Kaze Ni Nare Incident" is the single stupidest goddamn thing going right now and I love it immensely.