Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
DUSTIN VS BLACK 26 18.31%
HAYTER VS RUBY 27 19.01%
PINNACLE VS DARK ORDER 7 4.93%
HOBBS VS DANTE 48 33.80%
MOX VS SUZUKI 34 23.94%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
important sign wars update:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I liked Lambert the first time he was on and each progressive time has gotten more and more boring as he pretended to not be able to finish what he had to say several times when he doesn't even really have anything to say and nobody is challenging him. if being bored and wishing something better was on my TV is being worked by the heel then wwe must be the most amazing heels ever

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
"this week I'll finish what i was saying in week 4 of this epic of gilgamesh promo about how aew isn't the answer to your snowflake prayers!!!!'

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

STONE COLD 64 posted:

good idea!

:toxx: yourself for an American Dragon Sixer! Who will be Bryan Danielson's first opponent in AEW? Quote this post to play, only accepting the first 20 entries. Name only one wrestler per entry. If Danielson's first match is a multiman match, all opponents will count as winning results.

"Machine Gun" Karl Anderson

book it folks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Bryan Cage should be managed by Jake Roberts, and when he & Lance team their nickname is Team Titan

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i want dat PPV buy# too, thx

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Long-Time Lurker posted:

If there were one person misused in Team Taz, it's Starks. He should be a major player by now along with Sammy, MJF, and Darby, instead he was stuck feuding with Cage (and in the process kinda really exposed Cage's weaknesses as a performer). Getting to fight CM Punk now might seem like a big deal but after he loses they probably put him back into the Team Taz hole.

Starks was injured for like 3-4 months, it kinda abruptly put everything on hold and Team Taz had to spin its wheels

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol the cope dudes in the ratings tweet replies like "overall number still bigger *vince walk gif*" as if the writing isn't on the wall rn after Punk/Cole/Danielson

WWE gonna have to concede so much poo poo in their contracts to big stars so they don't walk across the street and immediately start doing the best work of their life for the competitor. AEW rolled in and has the fed in a triangle choke within the first 3 years lmao

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it'd be cool if vince fucks off and the other company actually tries to be better and the industry as a whole gets 100x more awesome, especially for the performers

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jesus WEP posted:

currently playing with my phone because tim allen is doing his promo again

that phone ain't gonna be the answer to your prayers snowflake!!!!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Davros1 posted:

I think Punk should beat Starks for the FTW title

i think it'd be cool if he took it off Starks first thing and then spent a few months loving with Team Taz

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
folks; people are saying it: hook

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1436053041573244929

man i dunno about the beetlejuice suit, Ruby

edit:
it was funny that the promo photographer called the rampage poses "the mortal kombat thing"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

jesus WEP posted:

taz singing ruby soho is the best thing on the episode

"Ruby Soho! Ruby Soho! La-la-la-la-laaaaaa"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lets go special number we only get from our missus on our birthday

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i loved the character beat of OC getting serious and shout-y at KStat at the PPV, if he ends up taking a serious run at a belt (and possibly getting a title), it'll have been the clear starting point

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nick Jr. Face posted:

:toxx: If Grand Slam doesn't break 2 million change my username to FUCKFACE MORON

:eyepop:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
you can even have just 1 segment crack 2 milly imo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:swoon:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Gumball Gumption posted:

I read this in wrestler promo voice

Pfizer KNOWS it can't beat the Delta variant, so it's not even gonna try.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Coaaab posted:

love stats, now do this for darby, jungle boy, mjf, sammy g, and starks

i wouldn't be surprised if JB is right up there with Kenny as far as Dynamite matches go, he has been an absolute work horse, puts on consistently great matches, is over as gently caress, and seems sturdy / safe as heck w/r/t injuries. i feel like he's GOTTA be next to get strapped up

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lets gooooooooooooo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm watching Danielson and Morishima beat the living poo poo out of each other and it owns

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pinwiz11 posted:

Whew. I was afraid Bryce was going to have to be :derp::derp: backstage for a couple of weeks just in case...

lol, i wonder if Bryce got too much heat and Eddie had to cool it down

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm really excited to see Andrade and PAC show out tonight, feel like they're both gonna go so hard because of the delay

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's so perfect that Penta is gonna wear the bloody belt around

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
weird kip is coming folks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GzGm6CH89Q

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Britt / stat breaking the soft 3.75 star barrier

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ganso Bomb posted:

I wonder if this is it for Chavo, or if he begs forgiveness, or if he recruits his own new guy to seek revenge on Andrade. I like the wrinkle of Andrade wanting to win, but not at all costs and not by cheating.

seems like it'd be within his character to beg and worm his way back in and either drop it forever, or use it as a pretense to screw Andrade over later.

i still don't see why the LBs would want to associate with him, especially now that they've won titles their way with their group, it'd be a reaaaaaaaally nonsensical turn, so i'm curious to see how the rest plays out

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Good number on bad number day, you love to see it :unsmith:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i have soooooo many questions about this, but i'm eager to see what the final product is, whether it has a different vibe or what

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

JJ Williams from WON appears to be tweeting pretty regular photos from the tapings right now if you want to look.

https://twitter.com/jjwilliamswon?s=21

:monocle: new set looks dope

v. excited for Nu-Dark

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dimebags Brain posted:

If Full Gear is in the Twin Cities area like it's being rumored, then sorry Hangman, give me that loving Kenny/Bryan dream match.

you failed, we've moved on, i suggest you do the same man. *blocks hangman's cell*

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
look in my BUUUUUUTT

what do you SEEEE

a pooo-ooo-ooo-oooopy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

SonicRulez posted:

...ya know Silver/Spears in a strap match would probably be pretty loving good.

don't. praise. the machine.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

MorningMoon posted:

AAA knows what's up and just slaps a thanos mask on Cage. That's all you need.

no you have a bunch of prominent lucha libre start wearing masks with infinity gems on them , THEN

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Nobody came to this show desperate to see a 49 year old with a reconstructed hip go up against someone best known for starting a mutiny in AEW’s sixth most popular stable

most devastatingly accurate summation of QT Marshall i've ever read lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
they did a really good job with Cage's build (i thought), Kaz set the perfect tone for what his matches would look like and they were consistently entertaining and felt like Cage came away from each a little bit more dangerous and warmed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
tonight's dark looking dope

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1437435903144861699?s=19