Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

You know what they say: A man needs his skull ring. Without it, how will people know how much of a total badass you are? Who other than a total badass would drop a couple hundo on a silver ring from a Bud K catalogue? But I need your help! I'm trying to find the right skull ring for me. Advice and suggestions appreciated!

This one is pretty good, and worn by Arnold "The Terminator" Schwarzenegger. This way I can act like I'm a Big Time Hollywood Tough Guy Supreme! It's not just any old skull either! It's been chosen! By me perhaps? Hell yeah! BAM!

I know what you're saying, "Where's the skull?" LOOK CLOSER! There are skulls EVERYWHERE on this danged thing! WOW! Sometimes more is more!

Look at this gnarly rear end dude! It's like a pirate seal or something!

What's this? Just a skull? Look closer! It's a guy wearing a skull as a mask! He almost definitely has a skull inside his head! SKULLCEPTION!

When you wanna have a bunch of skulls on your ring but you wanna be totally in your face about it, this is probably the skull ring for you. A storm of skulls! Watchout!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

#3 looks like a class ring from Skeleton University

the Skelly U Fightin’ Vetebrates have an amazing winter sports program fwiw

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If it's not made of skull, you're not really a badass.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

get the one on the right. right is always right.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
All skulls are good, op.

And you got ten fingers (sorry if I assume wrong but that seems to be the standard)
So you know what to do.

Escape From Noise

IGgy IGsen posted:

All skulls are good, op.

And you got ten fingers (sorry if I assume wrong but that seems to be the standard)
So you know what to do.

Ten fingers are standard? Dang. All I've got is the eighth.

Dr. Cool Aids
imagine if the goatse man had worn a skull ring...would be a very different timeline I reckon

Escape From Noise

Sudden Javelin posted:

imagine if the goatse man had worn a skull ring...would be a very different timeline I reckon

Is this the dark gritty goatman reboot?

nut

ah yes i spot you noticing my ring, why yes, it is fit for a king baby

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

ah yes i spot you noticing my ring, why yes, it is fit for a king baby

Manifisto

the only thing more badass scary than a skull is two skulls

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

Woah! Spoopy skeletons attached and everything!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Goatse Rider

Escape From Noise

KaBob posted:

Goatse Rider

Ass-penny

Maybe a skull that says "live love laugh" would accurately portray your complex and nuanced personality EFN.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

Maybe a skull that says "live love laugh" would accurately portray your complex and nuanced personality EFN.

:hmmyes: Maybe three of them that say one word each? Or maybe a four finger ring? Wow! Lots of possibilities here!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

Oh yeah I like the four finger ring idea. Reminded me of Radio Raheem from Do The Right Thing. If the left hand's four finger ring says "live love laugh" then the right could have one that says "die hate weep"

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

the right could have one that says "die hate weep"

Ah, the Ranger Dick ring

Lock

Escape From Noise posted:

Ah, the Ranger Dick ring

i see what you did there

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

Party Skull and Serious Skull attached together, like yon and yang, very meaningful imo

ty manifisto

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

alnilam posted:

Party Skull and Serious Skull attached together, like yon and yang, very meaningful imo

Business skull up front, party skull out back. The Skullet.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
skulls are cool and good. as long as you dont get the nazi skull. you know the one

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alexandriao

5 and 4 are really loving cool

FutonForensic

put your little hand in mine

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

skulls are cool and good. as long as you dont get the nazi skull. you know the one

I thought collecting Nazi's skulls was a good thing?

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

put your little hand in mine

Skull Jewelry seems like my kind of store!

FutonForensic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pL8o0YpXsQ

google THIS

KaBob posted:

Goatse Rider

KaBob posted:

The Skullet.

Stoner Sloth

buying a skull ring at the local pawn shop only to get home and find only to find that it has an ancient history and that it wants me to become the umpteenth incarnation of some protector that wants me to go act as what, frankly, sounds like some kind of 'white saviour' complex inspired, colonialist "protector" of a dubiously named African country that i can't find on the map dressed only in a purple leotard... drat it, i should have kept the receipt!

:sigh: i'm never buying second hand jewelry again

Gramps

Just do the idiotic thing like I did and tattoo a huge one right in the middle of your chest. god my tattoos are loving stupid and I kinda love them even though they're overwhelmingly poorly done and of questionable taste

Escape From Noise

Gramps posted:

Just do the idiotic thing like I did and tattoo a huge one right in the middle of your chest. god my tattoos are loving stupid and I kinda love them even though they're overwhelmingly poorly done and of questionable taste

Mr. Cool Ice? Is that you?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Gramps

Escape From Noise posted:

Mr. Cool Ice? Is that you?

Im not that cool and the skull on my chest isn't THAT huge, but I definitely look pretty stupid. Like imagine a 14 year old kid designing their character in a videogame but most of the tattoos were done in a kitchen

Stoner Sloth

Gramps posted:

Im not that cool and the skull on my chest isn't THAT huge, but I definitely look pretty stupid. Like imagine a 14 year old kid designing their character in a videogame but most of the tattoos were done in a kitchen

i think i mentioned it at some point in the yob but my favourite tattoo is one a friend got - it was done by a mate of his who had no tattooing experience whatsoever and is basically big block lettering on one of his legs saying the name of his favourite team 'Arsenal'

this is hilarious to me because if he wears longer socks it just says 'Arse'

Gramps

Stoner Sloth posted:

i think i mentioned it at some point in the yob but my favourite tattoo is one a friend got - it was done by a mate of his who had no tattooing experience whatsoever and is basically big block lettering on one of his legs saying the name of his favourite team 'Arsenal'

this is hilarious to me because if he wears longer socks it just says 'Arse'

this is amazing

Also everyone get bad tattoos its pretty rad

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
Keith Richards skull ring is pretty cool

Lock

Gramps posted:

that sounds AWESOME

cruft

I thought this was gonna be a ring for your skull.

Kinda disappointed, op.

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

I thought this was gonna be a ring for your skull.

Kinda disappointed, op.

I think that's called a crown?

FutonForensic

perfect for storing a quick bump of cocaine/small meats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

FutonForensic posted:

perfect for storing a quick bump of cocaine/small meats

You may laugh at this thought, but you won't be laughing next time you see some orb on the bus pull out a tiny summer sausage from their skull ring.