Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

dkj posted:

lmao I drafted zeke in the first round in one of my leagues

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Ty’son Williams!

on my bench

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I don’t think this is going to be a rip roaring game for fantasy

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Welp hoping Houston isn’t going to be dogshit so Carolina has to score a lot and spread the targets around

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
gently caress you Robby Anderson dropping that

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
This game is fantasy poison

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I would really like Murray and Hopkins to get their poo poo together

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

basement jihadist posted:

i played corey davis over sutton today :(

I started him too. Was the right decision at the time but I’m going to really second guess starting flex dudes in London games from now on

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Currently up 55 points against my opponent who started Russell Wilson, Aaron Jones, Travis Kelce and Cooper Kupp

2-3 feels a lot better than 1-4

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Oct 11, 2021

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
My Darius Leonard against her Justin Tucker and I’m down 2 points so I gotta hope for a bad Ravens offensive showing or a Leonard fumble return TD

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Cat Hassler posted:

My Darius Leonard against her Justin Tucker and I’m down 2 points so I gotta hope for a bad Ravens offensive showing or a Leonard fumble return TD

Leonard got me 14 points and thank god Tucker only got 3 :toot:

First place! In a six team 1 offensive player, 2 DB, 2 DL, 3 LB, 1 kicker league. But still

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Chernabog posted:

I'm up by 39 with my Bobby Wagner vs his Metcalf and Henry. I'm not too confident.

I’m down 5 with my Diontae Johnson and Manny Sanders against his Chris Boswell and Buffalo D. Not confident either

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Denver D just letting Case Keenum, D’Ernest Johnson and Austin Hooper clown on them

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Starting Rodgers and Hopkins tonight so LOL on me

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Nyheim Hines LOL

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
So I guess Josh Allen and Roethlisberger both aren’t going to throw it downfield anymore

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

AnacondaHL posted:

Cover 2 shell is trendy rn

Spider 2 Y Banana is on the outs

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I need 59 points from Matt Gay let’s gooooooooo

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Intruder posted:

ok now that the niners have put this away I'd appreciate a soft zone to let stafford rack up some garbage time numbers and also handing it off to mitchell on every play on offense

I’d prefer further Rams humiliation

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Haha TNF is fantasy poison yet again

Unless you have NE defense

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

ASAPRockySituation posted:

My 5-5 opponent picked up Kirk cousins but didn't start him in time to sub for Lamar. I pinged him three times at 11:45a to tell him to get a sub since we are a FAAB league and he has to get last minute pickups in by noon. At 1:15p he shows up and freaks that he forgot to set his lineup and is now asking everyone if its ok to switch lamar out for the Kirk on his bench and a couple of other playoff bubble teams said no. I also said no because I'm loving mad that I pinged him over an hour before game time and he didn't check his lineup in that entire period and now wants to use his GM powers to fix his mistake? I'm also a bubble team (6-4)...am I being an rear end in a top hat here?

No

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

dxt posted:

ugh, I knew starting Zeke tonight was a mistake but I did it anyway

I started Zeke and Schultz LOL

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Michael Burton TD lol

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Hoping for a CEH overtime TD

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I started Jeudy for his “safe floor” and left Amon Ra St Brown on my bench

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need Cousins to continue not doing much and Montgomery to get it going

It’s for 8th place and so consolation spot but hey more fantasy football if I win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
1.3 from Herbert in the first is not encouraging