Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

A big flaming stink posted:

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ/status/1437532566945341441

lmao i gotta give props to this guy trying to blame getting chlamydia from cheating on his girl on the vaccine

Hey Nicki...

You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe
You a stupid hoe, yeah, you a, you a stupid hoe

You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe (you stupid, stupid)
You a stupid hoe, yeah, you a, you a stupid hoe (you stupid, stupid)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).
I found out from my best friend that my anti-vax partner is secretly vaccinated.

He applied for a job doing security at a hospital. I was like "I hope he gets it, but if he does, he's probably going to have to get the jab."

Turns out he did 2 months ago because his current job required it, and he knew my feelings of "if it's between jab or job, get the jab because I will walk rather than pay the bills if you lose your job for that reason." But didn't tell me, because he didn't want me to have the "I told you so!" satisfaction.

It's JNJ. He also convinced my best friend to get JNJ. It's better than nothing, which is what they were both going to do.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.