Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which horse film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Black Beauty 2 1.06%
A Talking Pony!?! 4 2.13%
Mr. Hands 2x Apple Flavor 117 62.23%
War Horse 11 5.85%
Mr. Hands 54 28.72%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

UCS Hellmaker posted:

These masks btw are banned in hospital settings for a reason. They may protect the wearer but they do not protect others due to the way they work. And they definitely are not ok for any airborne precautions which is what current speculation is that we should be treating covid has, instead of droplet. There is a growing movement that covid should be treated like TB and Measles, which are considered airborne pathogens instead of droplet pathogens like the flu, mainly because of infectivity rates and just general safety precautions.

For what it's worth, face masks with exhaust valves are banned from many airlines for exactly the same reason. International airlines are also beginning to ban fabric masks, largely because they aren't regulated. Medical-grade N95s, KN95s, and surgical masks are likely going to become the PPE standard in the months ahead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Zarin posted:

The OP mentions "knock-off" N95/KN-95s.

I don't really know what to look for to know if something is genuine or not; how do I know if what I got is genuine or not?

Wirecutter's articles on masks are pretty solid. Basically they suggest buying certified medical-style masks that fit your face. While buying from Amazon doesn't necessarily mean your masks are illegitimate, the best way to avoid counterfeits is by purchasing from a known retailer that stands by their product rather than an anonymous wholesaler: https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/where-to-buy-n95-kn95-masks-online/

If you want a specific suggestion, Bona Fide Masks imports Powecom KN95 respirators in a range of different sizes and fits: https://bonafidemasks.com/face-masks/kn95-respirator-face-masks/

Professor Beetus posted:

IK note: Much like certain campaign promises, it sounds like admins may be a bit gunshy about approving loads of certs. I can definitely get av changes for around 5 folks and I'll see what I can do about that plat request. I don't want anybody to feel left out, so if I'm not able to come through for you, I will try and do you a solid in the future. Typical shitlib, I know.

Don't worry about me, but if you would like to append links for Gavi and WHO Covax donations to my post in the OP that would be lovely.

Gavi: https://www.gavi.org/donate

WHO: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/donate

Kaal
May 22, 2002

blackmet posted:

Hey Nicki...

You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe
You a stupid hoe, yeah, you a, you a stupid hoe

You a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe (you stupid, stupid)
You a stupid hoe, yeah, you a, you a stupid hoe (you stupid, stupid)

Really?

Kaal
May 22, 2002

poll plane variant posted:

I'm going to guess that someone with four+ doses who wears a respirator for their handful of contacts is of very minimal concern wrt source control

Assuming that people couldn't possibly have Covid because of _______ is how we got to this point.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

dwarf74 posted:

Negative PCR results for the family. Just a bad cold for my youngest after all. :toot:

I'm really glad to hear that. I was keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

HonorableTB posted:

I was talking to a friend of mine from my hometown, and found out she was unvaxxed. This girl took my virginity eons ago in 2005 and we've fallen in and out of touch several times over the years. Now we're back in touch and I was able to convince her to get vaccinated! ...

These people can be reasoned with and won over. Not all of them and not all of the time, but some of them, and every little bit helps.

This gives me hope today, after a really rough week.

This is a great story, I'm happy for both of you.

Kaal fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Sep 16, 2021

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Beetus is right, the thread is objectively better when people pay the pet tax.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

mod sassinator posted:

Nearly 700k Americans are dead, over 2,500 are dying a day. Can we stop trivializing this disease and treat it with the respect appropriate to the #3 killer of all Americans? I don't think cute animals are appropriate in this discussion. People are loving dying.

When people slow down they start to behave better. If you want to actually take the pandemic seriously then treat it as more than an opportunity to vent on people.

Stickman posted:

I volunteer at a wedge-tailed shearwater colony and we just had our annual chick census; 275 of these bad boys and girls in one acre:

Three weeks ago:

Five weeks ago (different chick):

These chicks are cute, I'm sure that's a fun place to volunteer. Thanks for sharing!

Kaal fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Sep 17, 2021

Kaal
May 22, 2002

HonorableTB posted:

Though the definition of Cascadia that I've seen most often only includes western Washington, western Oregon, and BC. The chud lands get to join Idaho

It really depends on the definition you're looking for. The McCloskey bioregion includes most of Washington, Idaho, and British Columbia, northern California, parts of Montana, Wyoming, and Yukon, and all but the SE deserts of Oregon. The modern independence movement generally focuses on the current political lines, including Washington, Oregon and British Columbia - but rarely Idaho or Montana - and often tying in California, Alaska, or Hawaii.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Here's a bit more information about the Tennessee policy and the NIH policy it is based on. Personally I think it's clear that ethical public health policy must prioritize vaccination policy when considering medicinal triage. Any treatment of vaccinated patients as second-class is going to result in vaccine resistance and more infections, hospitalizations, and deaths overall. Society cannot abide a medical system that only treats the citizens that refuse all preventative treatment, or forces people or their doctors to lie in order to receive or provide the best standard of care.

Tennessee Department of Health posted:

“Our recommendation to monoclonal antibody providers or individual facilities across the state is if they need to prioritize distribution of the treatment, the NIH guidelines are the recommended approach for that prioritization, including prioritizing those who are most likely to be hospitalized. Ultimately, this comes down to providers’ clinical judgment to ensure those most at risk are receiving this treatment. Providers across the state continue to receive supply of the treatment; however, we do not have an update on allocation for this week"

https://www.wjhl.com/local-coronavirus-coverage/tennessee-releases-guidance-for-monoclonal-antibody-treatment/

National Institute of Health posted:

"While there are currently no shortages of these monoclonal antibodies, logistical constraints (e.g., limited space, not enough staff who can administer therapy) can make it difficult to administer these agents to all eligible patients. In situations where it is necessary to triage eligible patients, the Panel suggests:

Prioritizing the treatment of COVID-19 over PEP of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
Prioritizing the following groups over vaccinated individuals who are expected to have mounted an adequate immune response:
Unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated individuals who are at high risk of progressing to severe COVID-19
Vaccinated individuals who are not expected to mount an adequate immune response (e.g., immunocompromised individuals).
Providers should use their clinical judgment when prioritizing treatment or PEP in a specific situation. When there are no logistical constraints for administering therapy, these considerations should not limit the provision of anti-SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies."

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/statement-on-the-prioritization-of-anti-sars-cov-2-monoclonal-antibodies/

Kaal fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Sep 21, 2021

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Vasukhani posted:

Most illnesses people get before 70 are caused by lifestyle. Should we not prioritize them? After all, they are taking resources from the select few people living good protestant lives free from indulgence.

Society routines triages patients based on best outcomes and past behavior, for example prioritizing young and healthy non-smokers for lung transplants. In terms of monoclonals, it's clear that they are mostly effective on patients that are recently diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 and are non-symptomatic. Those are the people who should be prioritized for the medicine.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

enki42 posted:

I could definitely support a system that doesn't consider vaccination status one way or another when it comes to allocating resources, but that will still result in a disproportionate amount of resources being applied to unvaccinated cases (simply because they're far more likely to have worse outcomes and require more intensive care). Going beyond that to say that we must specifically have equity between vaccinated cases and unvaccinated cases, even if it results in people who need interventions less getting prioritized goes too far IMO.

That is not what I'm suggesting, but I fully support the anti-vax prayer warriors being ensured access to a church and a television to maintain their preferred methods of medical care.

Realistically, the ethics here are pretty clear: Doctors have a duty to their patients to provide the best standard of care that they can, and hospitals have a duty to their community to promote public health. While monoclonals may be particularly useful to the unvaccinated, creating medical incentives to not get vaccinated is acting contrary to the social good. Policy needs to built with that in mind, which is why other states and other countries are using an array of risk factors other than vaccination status to guide their triage efforts.

Which fur friend deserves to be treated first?:

Kaal fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Sep 21, 2021

Kaal
May 22, 2002

HelloSailorSign posted:

The Golden Retriever, because it probably has a bleeding splenic mass and/or pericardial effusion and might even have a catheter already in it from the local 1 doc shop but I'll definitely have to check it, it looks bulky.

The Setter has a tooth root abscess, it can wait for a bit.

The wire haired Dachshund doesn't have a leg issue, it has a spinal disk issue that's manifesting as nerve root signature but as it can get itself sternal and sitting upright, it's not an emergency neuro case.

The middle dog is some angsty bitey terrier who probably got their leg stuck in the recliner when the client sat backwards, I'm definitely letting my colleague get that one, they even left their stethoscope on it to claim it. They probably got a thing for angsty old terriers.

The cat on the right is an unknown box and might be entirely fine or might be dead in 20 minutes.

:perfect:

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Professor Beetus posted:

Thanks, my partner's employer was offering her one since they are essentially requiring her to attend a superspreader event with a high percentage of unvaxxed people and I was wondering how insulted/livid I should be about it. Pretty loving livid, I think!

I think it depends on what it looks like.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Professor Beetus posted:

No, she will have a properly fitted N95 at all times and won't be attending any of the food events, and also won't be required to maintain close contact with anyone. We are hoping that will be enough (and we've both been fully vaxxed since May), but we're going to try and split up and quarantine as much as we can within reason for at least two weeks after the event.

Those precautions are likely more than sufficient. For what it's worth, there's still a lot of free testing out there. It might be worth it to her to get tested after a few days just for both of your peace of minds. Isolating from your partner for weeks is going to be pretty emotionally draining, so it could be a good idea even if you are committed to doing that.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Platystemon posted:

I think that OP has gotten confused about the risk of adverse effects, but here’s what she says on the matter:

Anyway, I agree with her in principle, that Novavax’s candidate ought to be sufficient for the purposes of continued employment, but if I were her I would probably just get one of the approved vaccines if a little bit of back and forth with HR wasn’t going anywhere. I wouldn’t be worried about potential adverse effects and I could tell myself that I gave it the old college try, for science.

P.S.: I think OP’s mystery vaccine has to be Novavax, but looking up other candidates I did learn some things about Sanofi’s candidates that I may as well post here.

They announced positive results from phase 1/2 trials of their mRNA candidate just last week. They also mention that they’re working on an mRNA influenza vaccine, but who isn’t?

For what it's worth, this sort of thing is exactly why medical exemptions exist. Assuming the story is accurate, she's currently a poor candidate for vaccination due to legitimate medical reasons, and any system should recognize that. Obviously that system is getting stressed from dealing with all the anti-vaxxers who are alleging false reasons for exemption, but if I were in her place that is the route that I would pursue for legal remedy. Ultimately if the hospital didn't accept the circumstance as a valid medical exemption, and couldn't offer an alternative solution (like working remotely until the trial ended) I would not jeopardize my job in order to stay in the trial, and I'd accept the very low chance of adverse reactions to cross-vaccination.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

I don't disagree, though really hospital employees shouldn't require external lawyers to navigate a vaccination mandate. Unions haven't been doing well with these mandates, and have largely focused on resisting them wholesale rather than helping their members figure them out, but this sort of issue should be where they have a major role.

Kaal fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Oct 4, 2021

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Doctor Butts posted:

One of the places I work as is mandating we're all vaccinated by December. That's awesome. I was vaccinated as soon as I was allowed.

However, to confirm vaccination, they're making us use this Clear app. Does anyone know a lot about this or have had to do it? It seems Clear is mostly use for TSA pre-check but still I really don't want to give my biometric information to some third party. They also need emails, government id, and things like that. I'd really rather just show them my vax card.

The Clear app is fine and safe to use. They're likely doing it because using scannable ID software is a lot easier than putting together their own ad-hoc vaccination registration program.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Riptor posted:

They're defining "orphanhood" as including the death of one parent (including, I believe, among kids with more than one parent), which is... a way I've never heard that defined

I mean this is still horrible, to be clear. But I think to most people that headline would be very misleading

Yeah that's a bit of tricky one. If an orphan is only a child that has no living parents, then it is going to be a pretty complicated definition with all the adoptive parents, step-parents, and grandparents out there. If it's someone that has no legal guardians, then it's a definition that basically includes hardly anyone at all.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Professor Beetus posted:

Hello Covid thread. I was away dealing with some more medical emergencies and doing my best not to lose any more weight. Some of the conversations I have reviewed so far got pretty lovely, but after skim reading I don't need anyone needs a boppin. Please try to treat each other a little more like human beings though. I'll be trying to keep up more now that I'm feeling healthy again but KEEP CALM and :justpost:

Glad you're feeling better. Class is back in session! 🤪

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Powered Descent posted:

A while back in this thread or the previous one, someone posted a link to really good goon-recommended N95-style masks. Does anyone have that link handy?

Our usual cloth "protect other people" masks are fine for the grocery store, but we're going to a show in a couple months and we should probably get some serious "protect ourselves from everybody else" masks for the occasion.

The Bona Fide KN95s are pretty excellent, and they come in different sizes, styles, and colors. They're Goon-recommended and also recommended by Wirecutter. We ordered a 10-pack to check them out, and then a 50-pack once we knew we liked them.

Website: https://bonafidemasks.com/face-masks/kn95-respirator-face-masks/

Coupons: https://www.wethrift.com/bona-fide-masks#deal=F3A85T8BV

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Insanite posted:

Also haven't heard anything about this. Would be a shame if my vast store of KN95s are trash.

You're fine, they're totally effective. There's a contingent that basically accuses everyone who isn't constantly wearing MOPP4 as not taking the pandemic as seriously as they are.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Platystemon posted:

Aaron Collins’ testing has Powecom KN95s filtration efficiency between 98.9% for the headband model and 96.8% for the black model, and for the black one he retested it with shortened ear loops and a supplemental nose clip and got 98.9% on that one.

As he’s fond of saying, that’s his test ærosol on his face, but they don’t stand out as awful compared to the competition.

I would also assume that the difference between the black and the white model probably reflects that the white model was tested earlier and likely wasn't the updated GB2626-2019 version. BonaFide says that both the black and white versions are built to the same standard, and having bought both I wouldn't be able to differentiate the two in a blind test.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

I think that fundamentally what people want from herd immunity is really variable. To epidemiologists, herd immunity is simply a natural function of disease resistance eventually driving the r to <1.0, and it's no real guarantee that any vulnerable populations will be protected. In the media it's a finish line where anti-vaxxers and immunodeficient people can go out as normal without assuming a level of risk. The former is quite viable and indeed is unavoidable, while the latter is unprecedented and very unlikely.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

For what it's worth, my partner's mother is a pediatrician who has been giving out vaccines pretty full time. When she got an opportunity to mix-and-match her booster she did so, based on the promising research on heterologous vaccination. She had two Pfizer shots, and followed them with a Moderna. If I have the opportunity, I'll probably follow her lead.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Jaxyon posted:

My partner called that there were going to be boosters in like January, they're not even an epidemiology/vaccine expert

The thing has always been that boosters and mixing vaccines is probably OK but most people with an advanced degree won't make a firm recommendation on a probably without some backup

Oh there were certainly going to be boosters, I mean that part seemed pretty clear. Though in fact technically only the Moderna is a booster, since the Pfizer and J&J doses are the same as the initial dose(s). But coronaviruses change around enough that I always figured there would eventually be a booster to retarget the protection.

Similarly heterologous vaccination has had decent research support for a while. The biggest limitation with the studies have been that generally there aren't lots of different good vaccines for active diseases to do studies on. But the idea has always been fairly well-founded.

The thing to remember here though is that there's a difference between taking a drug combination that's FDA approved, and acting as an unpaid test subject. Getting ahead of the science is dicey, particularly for a layman, and that's before talking about the practical risk that your current or future health insurance company might deny coverage for anything involving a therapy that isn't FDA-approved.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

CommieGIR posted:

As someone who got the J&J one-and-done have they discussed what the booster schedule might look like for that?

Yeah they're recommending a booster for all over-18s two months after your first J&J shot. MRNA vaccines are also being particularly pushed for J&J recipients, and that's been the focus for the mix-and-match studies.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

droll posted:

In the last iteration of this thread, I recall posters (some seeming to be intimately familiar with pharmaceutical industry production and supply chain) claiming that even if everyone wanted to build more mrna production it wasn't possible because there was new technology and parts of the supply chain that couldn't keep up, probably for years. Then this was used as a rebuttal to people wanting the IP to be shared and not enforced.

Question for everyone not just yourself platystemon, did this turn out to be true? Could production have increased or be increased now?

While it may feel like years have passed, they in fact have not. Several existing plants were converted to produce Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, for example BioNTech bought a Novartis plant and began manufacturing in April. New MRNA factory sites have begun being built all over the world, with openings expected in 2023. Biden authorized a waiver of IP rights for the Covid vaccines that the US developed back in May.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

droll posted:

So the claim that the west could have built more manufacturing capacity but didn't is wrong?

The West is building more manufacturing capacity, and it is also converting existing sites to produce successful vaccines. But it takes time to do that, as expected.

UCS Hellmaker posted:

Part of the issue is that the Mrna vaccines need to be kept in a freezer, and before they needed a deep freeze for storage. This makes it harder to transport and harder to store in some of the more impovershered parts of the world. And I think that once they are taken out or warmed they cant be stored again due to the Mrna breakdown. This doesn't apply as significantly to the JJ vaccine but it still needs to be refrigerated, which makes distribution an issue. Some of the information has changed since the vaccines have been around, distribution was the major hurdle with Mrna, and its been changing as better practices or understanding has come about this year.

Mind you this isnt trying to handwave away things, we should be vaccinating everyone and giving out free vaccines to other countries, its just that some things aren't as simple as drop a pallet down with it. Partly because we don't want a repeat of that one pharmacist that destroyed a ton of them back in February.

Also my understanding is that despite popular perception here on the forums, actual vaccine wastage remains quite low in the United States - around two percent. This rate is also largely concentrated in the small town clinics and pharmacies that have been struggling to connect with their Republican communities, and lack the storage facilities required to hold the vaccine long-term. If you aren't living in that sort of community, then it is likely that very little vaccine is being wasted.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

freebooter posted:

Not that I think the testing would be a bad idea, but: are airplanes and airports a particular hotbed of infections? Compared to bars, restaurants and private gatherings?

One particular aspect about airplanes is that they have vertical ventilation, which ends up being pretty effective. While I was initially dubious, after flying a couple times I could see why the airline studies on the issue had been so positive. A lot of the air that you are breathing is coming from a HEPA-filtered air vent that is about a foot from your mouth. I turn on all the vents in my row, and otherwise feel safer on the plane than in the airport.

Airports are a different matter, and you mostly need to rely on getting as much space from people as you can. Fortunately that's often pretty possible so long as you don't mind walking out of your way a bit. One thing I noticed is that you can really tell when one gate is headed to a covid-denying area, as the travelers become noticeably worse at wearing masks.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

It should probably be pointed out that the WSJ article in question absolutely does not suggest that.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

That's nuts, and the world isn't actually out to get you personally.

In other news, while the NYC city workers unions have been trying to resist the vaccination mandate with sickouts, they appear to being working pretty well. The vaccination rate amongst emergency workers has jumped about 15 points since the mandate was announced on Oct. 20th. This bodes well for other American cities imposing similar requirements in the interest of public safety.

CNN posted:

De Blasio said Monday the start of a Covid-19 vaccine mandate has not resulted in service interruptions for the city police, fire and sanitation departments, though a high number of city employees called in sick, citing health reasons.

De Blasio said Monday 91% of all municipal employees have been vaccinated with at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine, including large percentages of first responders.

The NYPD has an 84% vaccination rate, up from 70% when the citywide vaccine mandate was announced October 20, de Blasio said.

NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea said the department's vaccination percentage was 85%, with the vast majority of the remaining unvaccinated requesting accommodations for religious or medical reasons.

Members of the police department responded to this (vaccine mandate), they came to work as they always do and there is literally no effect on service at this point," Shea said Monday.

Shea earlier said the police department was also making plans for shortages, which included asking vaccinated NYPD officers to work overtime or double shifts.

The FDNY has a 77% vaccination rate, up from 58% when the mandate was announced. The city Department of Sanitation vaccination rate rose to 83% from 62%. Emergency Management Services went to 88% from 61%.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/01/us/new-york-city-vaccine-mandate-first-responder-shortage/index.html

Kaal fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Nov 2, 2021

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

If ventilation on an airplane wasn't extremely good nobody would want to fly, but that probably all goes out the window if the person next to you is noncompliant and coughing all over you. Hell you used to be able to smoke on airplanes

I hadn't realized this but that's actually why plane ventilation is pretty decent: It's designed for filtering the air for a plane filled with smokers.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

dwarf74 posted:

lol, I've now been accused of child abuse and hating my kids three times for telling folks in a local Facebook group they can book appointments at Walgreens and CVS.

To be fair, those parents are probably desperate for the last few years with their kids before they grow up and shut them out of their life forever.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Spacebump posted:

Is there any reason to lean towards mix/matching or getting the same company's vaccine for a booster?

The theory of mix/matching is called heterologous vaccination, and it's basically the idea that exposing your immune system to a wider variety of vaccines creates a broader antiviral response. It's particularly recommended for J&J recipients, but the theory predates Covid-19 and is a fairly solid one.

The opposing theory is to maximize antibodies by picking out the vaccine with the strongest (albeit temporary) impact. Full dose Moderna has the highest levels, but since their booster is a half-dose I'd expect that the Pfizer booster probably pumps up your system more.

Personally I am convinced on the merits of mix/matching, so I followed my Pfizer vaccination with a Moderna booster.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

LeeMajors posted:

Wait, the third Pfizer wasn't half-dosed as well?

I work healthcare so I got my Pfizer 3 as soon as I was eligible but my wife is Moderna x2 and was considering mixing it up with Pfizer. If they halve Moderna but keep Pfizer as a full shot she might have bigger antibody response and heterologous advantage with Pfizer, yeah?

Correct, only the Moderna was half-sized. The Pfizer and J&J boosters are the full dose.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

People need to wise up about pre-prints.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Doesn’t even matter if it’s a preprint or a respected study if you just pull graphs and pretend they are something else

That's a fair point as well. The pre-print is talking about detectable infection, the graph is talking about symptomatic disease, and the poster is talking about "any effect" (aka hospitalization and death).

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Platystemon posted:

I don’t see the appeal of continuing to care what other people do after admitting to oneself that it’s a good idea.

And yet these threads still exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaal
May 22, 2002

Professor Beetus posted:

Enough of this lovely pointless hyperbole, post this poo poo again and you can have a free posting vacation of indeterminate length.

OOCC seems to be posting totally reasonable stuff, which is not hyperbolic or objectionable.