Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePopeOfFun

a pair to draw to

tried to deploy this one at work. everyone acted extremely baffled and offended like it tormented their brains or something idk. kind of a bummer, cause it's a good one i think about a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePopeOfFun

tune sushi

ThePopeOfFun

there's always more bottles of wine sitting on the shelf than have exploded

ThePopeOfFun

broccoli guacamole. brocc guac.

ThePopeOfFun

.tom

forums.somethingawful.tom

(dot) tom

ThePopeOfFun

not afraid to bully

ThePopeOfFun

facewaagh

ThePopeOfFun

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

for this thread's information I have a list of approximately 9,600 of these kinds of dumb phrases dating back to when I was like 14. too bad most stuff of that nature doesn't entertain anybody but me.

been considering doing a leather bound vanity press edition of 1, like mao's red book size, of them all

:justpost:

ThePopeOfFun

Jarvis DeJarvis is :discourse:. As is Carlton Mangú. Thank you for posting.

Additional thanks to deep dish peat moss. I thought the dad was saying, "Son, there ARE monsters in the basement. Come on, I'll show you." Great doods.

ThePopeOfFun

*as a grave, venomous insult*

you really took a bite off that itch

ThePopeOfFun

i’m a binoculist

ThePopeOfFun

excessive skeet warning

ThePopeOfFun

so piss is jizzmas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePopeOfFun