Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I just don't see how California law can unfuck Activision Blizzard. How many people need to go to prison? What does it take for a company like this to be forcefully liquidated in such a thorough way that it can't just come back with the same culture and business practices but under a different name?

Hopefully someone somehow grafts the new controller functionality onto the old game so I can finally play D2 again with my busted rear end hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

If it cost nine figures to fire me, I'd be pretty bad at my job too. Annual pay, a zillion dollars to take me off the payroll? You're never seeing my rear end again. Come to think of it, they should have been suspicious of Kotick's judgement the moment he showed up to work on day one, like some kind of sucker.

The Gadfly posted:

B...b...but he makes good business decisions! :downs:

Sure, if you consider trading short term profit in exchange for destroying studio's reputations a good business decision.

Short term profit really might more valuable than a studio's reputation, possibly even in the long term if Kotick weren't so aggressively failing to stick the landing.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

If any of you drones act like sex pests, we WILL tell HR to read up on what we're supposed to do under such a circumstance.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Enlarged to show texture.

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

sure okay posted:

yospos found the character that maxes all the OW diversity stats

I have the same affection for our boy that I have for goatse, dickbutt and loss. He's just nice have around.