Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
It's not retaliation. See here in these reviews that the outspoken members of our staff had shows a sharp decline in work ethic and teamwork. We don't need those kinds of people here in Activision Blizzard..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Chillgamesh posted:

You guys joke, but I'd like to make it absolutely clear that anyone in the United States can be fired at any time for a bullshit non-reason like "bad culture fit" and as an employee your only option is to sue your employer. Obviously, this isn't realistic due to the massive resource disparity between an individual and a company, as well as the extreme difficulty of proving wrongful termination. This is part of the reason why corporate interests have spent decades upon decades and millions upon millions destroying worker's unions - collective action was one of the few effective options to protect against abusive behavior like that by large companies. I know this is widely understood but I think it's worth saying anyway
I joke because I was middle management and had HR training. In most American companies HR is just there to make sure unions don't start. Also to figure out how to terminate without getting sued. It's pretty bad.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Alkydere posted:

Which step is the horny for Sylvanas added? Lead devs? Smaller writers? Both?

Lead dev wakes up, Sylvanas is instantly added.
Story writer weeps.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Cyster posted:

Boy, 3D printing has sure come a long way since they first started, because I have an original FigurePrint, and, uh:

I remember these, I had a friend who bought one for each of his SEVENTEEN CHARACTERS.
The wait time was atrocious.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Honestly not surprising any more.