Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

I mean they are making a Mario movie and they already made a sonic and Pokťmon movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Nah thatís almost exactly whatís happening and itís a bit gross

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The Gadfly posted:

This makes no sense to me. What's the practical difference between having 5.5 billion and 5.8 billion? Are they scared of having 9 yachts instead of 10? And even then, a single yacht doesn't even come close to a billion USD.

Because billionaires buy their own hype.

The money doesnít matter, but their pride does

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Actually it was hyperbole and hyperbole is not considered something that can or can not be tolerated

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Bragging about having sex at some point in a sexual harassment thread is so tone deaf itís amazing

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Reiterpallasch posted:

a critical feature of feudal manorialism in europe is that the lord can make it very expensive for the king to compel/remove them, because sieges are hard and the royal army can't be everywhere at once. this doesn't change until gunpowder artillery hits the scene in the 15th century. the king being able to remove a lord easily is literally one of the most important signs that you're leaving the feudal era and entering the early modern.

This isnít really true or I guess depends on the country in question?

Like a French kings struggled with this bit that is because the French kingship was extremely weak for most of the period.

Meanwhile removing Lords was pretty easy in England outside a few edge cases

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The games awards pre award skits are going to feel a little empty this year

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean so is the kids choice awards but that show got real celebrities and was a huge event

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lol you all are seriously replying to stux and endorph.

Goons will fall for anything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Old video games are art. Art just isnít stuff you personally like or I donít know paintings and poo poo like that

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

So is seven the max?

Why

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

To be fair thatís mostly true, which makes them loving it up even funnier

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Of course they have eyes how else could they read the chart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

stev posted:

They're also bad. Two things can be bad.

They honestly arenít worth caring about either way