Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Good imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'm waiting for the metaverse implementation he promised.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

For like the first month after release they were definitely taking down music rips. Obviously didn't get all of them but a few.

Think they might have given up now though.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Didn't some of those just die?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

KH3 was very good so I forgive it its troubled development history.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

My read on Assassins Creed is that its got decently wide appeal. I can't see making it more difficult to buy and banking on angry articles to sell it will really work out when a lot of casual consumers ain't reading angry twitter threads.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mechafunkzilla posted:

"Asking leadership about unions" seems like the last thing you'd want to do when trying to organize a workplace, no?

I mean there's a lot of tiers to leadership. Some of which would also definitely benefit from unions.

Probably not the best idea to go to your boss regardless, but I think it can be pretty understandable that someone would attempt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Kotaku is not very relevant to the Games Industry. Like at all