Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

i say swears online posted:

is it weird if i think the blackhammer dude would be a better poster than chuka umunna

agreed, I never seen gazi badmouth Malcolm x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

nah some people just don’t want to have a break with reality from acknowledging black nationalists like this exist because it makes it harder to pretend to like the the rest of them

when most of the org isn’t black? shut up

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
oh that’s an old post, gazi isn’t arrested and will probably run his mini cult for a while longer

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Gazi also preyed on a lot of adopted POC with white parents telling them all their problems in life were because they left their country of origin to come to Babylon

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Also last I heard not even 15% of black hammer was actually black people, it’s like saying the democrats are a black nationalist group because Obama was president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The amount of Asian people in Black Hammer is really bewildering. Isn't "The Shark King" Indian?

lots of asian kids got adopted by yakubian parents