Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

is it weird if i think the blackhammer dude would be a better poster than chuka umunna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zedhe Khoja posted:

*holds up handful of sand*

pocket decolonization!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

#shutupman

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Southpaugh posted:

Gazi is a nascent jim jones but Malcolm X ruled. Makes ye think.

turns out it was guns, not koolaid

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he's going to become leader of the aryan nation in prison

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

honestly so drat funny hahaha

oh it was top-tier. first i had heard of the group and based off that i thought they had a lot more potential

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jose Mengelez posted:

spare a lol for the exasperated FBI infiltrator who's been trying for years to get these guys to ferment some kind of grandiose terrorist plot they can swoop in and "foil" at the last minute, but ended up sucking gazi's jokerfied dick on the reg to maintain their deep cover.

recruits walking up to the newly posted assignments, excited shouts of I got BLM! and I got XR! go up in the small crowd. I have to scroll way down to see my name and assignment. haven't heard of these guys but I know colorado is nice in summer. I've got a positive feeling

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hasbeen gazi

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sucrose posted:

and updated their “reparations corps” to full members, with Gazi supposedly telling the white members to claim they have Native American ancestry.

hell yes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

its fun to call everything an OP though

agreed, op

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quote:

They do identify Rushin as the individual who was earlier reported walking a dog around the Woodbyne Subdivision and then allegedly ran off "when questioned about a kidnapping call we received from the address he lives at."

sounds about right

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

all this means to me is that the worst people on twitter will start talking about gazi

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Gazi is russia's osama bin laden

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh my god lol yesss

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Karl Barks posted:

That article implies he got out of jail after the initial arrest, how did he get bail after locking people in chains and the cops finding a dead body in the house?

liberal democrat DAs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Do people rate threads intentionally? I sometimes fat finger a 2 or 3 instead of going back to main forum when phone browsing but that’s the only time I vote

I do this constantly lmao