Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I softclaimed survivor on d1 with a snarky comment about my win condition.

I haven’t claimed anything except to help myself live.

Ok that’s all I got. If I don’t get some direction, I’m voting Toal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

Why would scum toal clear town plastic from doing the N3 kill?

To look town.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I'd like to hear from Toalp, because they are the player who visited shell last night. And they claimed gestalt, so how did they get a killing action? Or a visiting action at all.

This isn't adding up.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

I'd like to hear from Toalp, because they are the player who visited shell last night. And they claimed gestalt, so how did they get a killing action? Or a visiting action at all.

This isn't adding up.

How is this not an immediate vote on Toal? Wtf

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

To look town.

The n3 kill was narrowed down to 3 players, PI, Maer and Plastic. Everyone else had actions that were verified by someone else. Then Toalp comes in and shrinks the pool to 2 by clearing plastic. If the killer was either Maer or PI, why interject at all here? It puts the scum in Maer and Plastic at risk.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

How is this not an immediate vote on Toal? Wtf

Because as of yesterday I had a hard clear on Toal. Also, Somber flipped gestalt too, would there be two gestalts on the scum team?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

But yeah, talking through it. Toalp is scum.
I'm not voting because this is LYLO and I want to see what else we have before locking it in.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’ll vote it.

##vote toal

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

merk posted:

I’ll vote it.

##vote toal

Yeah, but you are a survivor. Your motives are not the same as mine.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##unvote

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Toal there better be a fun scum claim in this explanation or I’m voting right back there again.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Actually, thinking this through. No one claimed the ethics cop on me N2 and the loss of a BP. No one claimed militaristic with an ethics cop charge at all. That must be a scum player.

Then, the scum would know I didn’t have watches last night unless I absorbed them. The scum also would know i shot back (or you’d think they would figure it out).

Leads me to believe the person targeting me Lat night had a roleblock and BP charge but is probably town. I’m guessing b- there.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I really was on vacation! I wasn’t fake lurking.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am about to hop on 18 hours of flights, so hopefully there is still a game when I land

I feel pretty bad all my reads have been complete garbage this game.

Toal was my second choice by the end of yesterday and now with grandis claim…

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Insandenza posted:

I am about to hop on 18 hours of flights, so hopefully there is still a game when I land

I feel pretty bad all my reads have been complete garbage this game.

Toal was my second choice by the end of yesterday and now with grandis claim…

Hal, before you go, scum claim and tell me where to vote.

If no one scum claims and at least makes me smile (easy to do over a morning coffee), I'm voting with town here.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

Hal, before you go, scum claim and tell me where to vote.

If no one scum claims and at least makes me smile (easy to do over a morning coffee), I'm voting with town here.

I feel like I’m the closest thing to confirmed town here lol

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Grandicap posted:

And the masonry jailed PI as it's action. The masonry is now dissolved because I am it's only member and any powers that were stashed in it are now gone forever.

I can confirm at least that my night action didn't fire.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I thought shell was scum who gave Merk a fake claim. She was the only other voter d2 or whatever voting with Merk. She was was someone who said 'vote on night actions' and then refused to vote Mae or Merk.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I also decided since Merk immediately unvoted me when I cases you grandicap, that I was wrong about you being scum in the masonry.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

If you don't believe me but believe Merk is still town, I'd just suggest following thru on Mae today.

I missed but I tried to hit scum, sowwie.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Toalpaz posted:

If you don't believe me but believe Merk is still town, I'd just suggest following thru on Mae today.

I missed but I tried to hit scum, sowwie.

Your claim is that going into lylo you used your night vig on shell?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Your claim is that going into lylo you used your night vig on shell?

Yeah I mean it clearly wasn't lylo yet.

But Merk claiming survivor after being RB doesn't help.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

It means 1000% Merk is ready to hammer whoever today for good or bad.

It is an okay cover but give. The ethic cop, I think we should do Mae today for the highest percent chance of hitting scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote Mae

Say what you will, I did try and claim plastics visit at an appropriate time to focus the day. Getting me to -1 was easy.

I put together that PI caught scum on d2 and went to bat for him to try and stop a double town vote. (Sand and pi)

I can't shoot again and I just want to hit one more scum before loving up this game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Oh boy I’m probably voting Toal.

That wasn’t a scum claim. That was just scum play.

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Toalpaz posted:

Yeah I mean it clearly wasn't lylo yet.

But Merk claiming survivor after being RB doesn't help.

If you hit shell and the nk went off, it'd be 6 alive and 3 scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If you want me to vote Mae you gotta make me believe. Why should you win over town, Toal?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

No one thought Shell was scum. Toal is clearly scum here. I’m curious whether they want my vote or not.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Toal, you claimed gestalt. Why would town toalp have access to a kill?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

Why do you believe there are three scum left lmao

merk posted:

If you want me to vote Mae you gotta make me believe. Why should you win over town, Toal?
N3 the only people who could have done the nk are you and Mae. I don't believe pi is the killer.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Like, town Toal there shoots Maerlyn or me. Not Shell, the towniest player in the game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Toalpaz posted:

N3 the only people who could have done the nk are you and Mae. I don't believe pi is the killer.

THEN WHY DID YOU SHOOT NOT ONE OF US?!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Grandicap posted:

Toal, you claimed gestalt. Why would town toalp have access to a kill?

My personality gives me vigs. It isn't the ethic vig.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If you want my vote Toal, you’re gonna have to work it. This is weak sauce.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
We had a chance to lunch Maerlyn yesterday and for some reason you guys voted plastic

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

merk posted:

Someone roleblocked me last night. I failed searching for artifacts and gained their roleblock. This is also how I got that ethics cop n2.

I’m also a PGO through personality. Whatever player targeted me n2 must have had a BP. I’m thinking this player is scum because no one claimed it.

Last night I roleblocked you and BP was tapped so this is true. I didn't target you N2 though (I've never had an ethics cop).

merk posted:

I softclaimed survivor on d1 with a snarky comment about my win condition.

I haven’t claimed anything except to help myself live.

Ok that’s all I got. If I don’t get some direction, I’m voting Toal.

Your flip flop votes yesterday made it pretty clear too.

I regret not blocking Toal instead but I thought with Plastic's flip and all their protestations they were actually town. I don't want to vote too fast but I'll vote Toal today 100%

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

merk posted:

THEN WHY DID YOU SHOOT NOT ONE OF US?!

Cause the masonry was loving with my head. They almost single handedly killed me yesterday, if it wasn't for you I probably would have died

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

merk posted:

Actually, thinking this through. No one claimed the ethics cop on me N2 and the loss of a BP. No one claimed militaristic with an ethics cop charge at all. That must be a scum player.

Then, the scum would know I didn’t have watches last night unless I absorbed them. The scum also would know i shot back (or you’d think they would figure it out).

Leads me to believe the person targeting me Lat night had a roleblock and BP charge but is probably town. I’m guessing b- there.

I already said it was me so I don't need to comment but Binus probably watched/tracked himself again

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
No I didnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

My personality gives me vigs. It isn't the ethic vig.

Straight bullshit. There is no way there is a replenishing vig. Your kill choice is suspect as hell. And I saw you shooting a night with only one kill.

Looks like you're winning with town merk.

##vote Toalpaz