Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

- If you save 2 eggs from every carton, after you buy 10 cartons you'll have 20 eggs unless some of them have expired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dont post to be more "productive"

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
if its yellow sip it mellow if its brown gulp it down

zaepg fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Sep 16, 2021

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a penny saved is a penny earned

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
Here's a tip: squeeze and don't squeeze the head of your penis while urinating so the spray is erratic and goes everywhere.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Save time on your commute to work by making GBS threads in your seat as you drive

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
only run your air conditioner at night, you'll save money cause it doesn't have to work as hard

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Wear a suit and walk into stores, ask to speak to the manager, and hand them your resume. That's how you can get a job if it were 1935!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm just going to go ahead and vote this thread 5 right now

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Always post a requirement for a degree for any job even if you don’t care.

Old people almost never have them so you won’t have to interview olds for the job

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jusot hold poo poo and piss in forever. never go to 5the bathroom, for this is shameful in the eyes of allah

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
Short on cash? Consider becoming an actor in major motion pictures. It's a really easy job and pays quite well

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown flush it down

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Why buy soup bowls when your have perfectly capable old shoes laying around to put your food in

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
If you want to open a tin of soup but don't have an opener, you can buy one at a store.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
Save money on your cable & phone bills by canceling both services.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Tie the laces of your shoes to each other after you take them off so they don't get separated and lost

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
Avoid awkward silences by talking.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Got hiccups?

Bend down and touch your toes, hold the position for several seconds, repeat if you still have the hiccups.

This actually works, useless lifehack for goons because touching toes? Goons!? LOL!!

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
edit

zaepg fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 16, 2021

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sweet thursday posted:

- If you save 2 eggs from every carton, after you buy 10 cartons you'll have 20 eggs unless some of them have expired.

Literally can’t come up with anything better than this. I was gonna say if you can’t find a bookmark just close the book on your dick and take a nap, but man..

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

If a police officer try’s to confront you, just tell him you are a “free man on the land exercising my right to travel” and that you “refuse to create joinder.” Once you have been arrested and brought before the Magistrate for arraignment, be sure to tell him to “Suck my sick, you fuckman.” Works. every. time.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Need a free haircut? Join the marines!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
If you keep your extra slim jim wrappers, you can use them to store any wrapperless slim jims you happen upon later on

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Tired of cleaning constantly? Just stop doing it

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Want to maintain social distancing at the workplace? Just stop showering and laundering your clothes. People will steer clear for sure.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

kntfkr posted:

Here's a tip: squeeze and don't squeeze the head of your penis while urinating so the spray is erratic and goes everywhere.

Refrain from washing your penis (or just washing in general, it's all good) to cultivate a bifurcated pee stream.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
To make repetitive tasks at work easier, achieve perfect mental balance and ascend to trans-temporal energy form, erasing your mortal life from history.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

If you like to have the tv on while you fall asleep but the light bothers you, put a sleep mask on!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Park your car at work so you can drive it home. (Advanced technique)

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

cut off your dick and balls so you no longer have a dick and balls

(if you never had them to begin with, good job, you're ahead of the game)

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Buy a balldo so you can gently caress your partner with your second dick that never goes soft :balldo:

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Wear band aids on your nipples to prevent chafing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

phasmid posted:

Park your car at work so you can drive it home. (Advanced technique)

live in your car so you're always at home (mastery level)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Oh Don Piano posted:

Wear band aids on your nipples to prevent chafing

Lifehack: nipple band aids can also be used to prevent chafing in other areas

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tired of dirty feet? never take off your socks!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

instead of going to work, steal people's wallets from under the bleachers

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Sleep with your mouth wide open to encourage tiny birds to clean your teeth, just like crocodiles!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I saw a lifehack video the other day and one of the life hacks was you could put seeds out of vegetables you buy into dirt and if you water it plants will grow :aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

I saw a lifehack video the other day and one of the life hacks was you could put seeds out of vegetables you buy into dirt and if you water it plants will grow :aaaaa:

bullshit