Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR VS SYDAL AND MARTIN 34 27.20%
JADE VS LEGIT 13 10.40%
DARBY VS CHAIRMAN 24 19.20%
COLE VS ELITE HUNTER 49 39.20%
2.0 VS MOX AND KING 5 4.00%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Great Dynamite that is somehow going to look like the drizzling shits compared to next week's absurdly stacked show :stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Punk commenting that he's gonna ask him to pull down that Stanley Cup banner next time he's up there was great :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That Dang Dad posted:

Been watching Twin Peaks Season 3 again and realized who I think Adam Cole reminds me of a little...

Can't wait to see Adam Cole's horrified face when he tries to shoot on Malakai Black only for a bunch of John Silvers to race out and pull an orb with Dr. Luther's screaming head in it out of Tommy's guts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Cody promised the Newark fans a special event when Blood and Guts got postponed but in all the craziness this summer they couldn't book a special event for today. So Tony just let the boys say poo poo 20 times to send the fans home happy.

Chuckie T's failure to check his work emails bites him on the rear end yet again!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rantmo posted:

I am pleased to report that Emi Sakura and Lulu Pencil are officially Midwesterners now.
https://twitter.com/EmiSakura_gtmv/status/1438725171599269888?s=19

Emi tossing the scone (or is this what Americans call biscuits?) from hand to hand dancing in place trying to figure out how to get it to a dish is so great :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nick Jr. Face posted:

I hope BPJ was taking notes.

"....have sex with Adam Cole...... get fired..... change my name..... oh man this is gonna work out great!"

Seriously though, that promo-off was great, Britt and Ruby looked like they wanted to murder each other by the end of it :hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Kenny Omega and Bret Hart, united by the knowledge of knowing they never got to wrestle an in-his-prime Kurt Angle. :smith: