Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Stereotype)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
good vibes only itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The Protagonist posted:

i'm still 4.3k posts behind in the last thread what'd i miss

climate change is over and the economy will grow forever, it's all fine!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I honestly had trouble following who did and didn't want one (because I am very stupid), so for the sake of my sanity just quote this post if you want a sixer with a bdelloid rotifer as the image

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
thanks everybody for playing. That's it for today but I'll come back and get any stragglers tomorrow

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

blatman posted:

give me the muppet man

also i commend your bravery for not putting a time limit on your post, rip your probing button

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i am going to win the most probations contest

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gonna call it here since it turns out people care about the Leper's Colony and also because skull.gif has a point that this has gone on long enough, thanks everyone for playing, glad we all had a good time

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

You're not allowed to have fun anymore 2 people got angry

realtalk, skull.gif pointing out that the sixers were taking over the thread and crowding out other discussion was the most influential factor in my thinking here. I think two days was enough for this particular joke.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

some plague rats posted:

You know what, I agree. Your mom did make a mistake having you

spr this conversation's getting kinda mean spirited, any chance we could lower the temperature in here tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Hubbert posted:

unfortunately climate change prevents this from occurring

even in a superheated climate we can still have the occasional cool and chill evening ❄