Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

tfw youre only on the level load in screen and already everything is turning into an insane gnashing mess of polygons

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Saw a Booty: Man Hard

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

I dunno man I’m torn

Little St. James got hit hard by the recent tropical storms, affecting not only its full-time residents, but Actiblizz CEOs and managers as well. And I’m like.. if all it takes is me and my boys ponying up $70 apiece for this beautiful island to rebuild, and fly in new girls, and once more see the smile return to Mr Koticks face, then hell yeah I’m preordering. But at the same time, the gameplay kinda sucks and the audio is busted. We’ll see…

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

The yearly releases used to be made by alternating teams, but who the hell knows what's going on over there anymore.

They still are, MW was Infinity Ward, Cold War was Treyarch and Vanguard is Sledgehammer. They also made Advanced Warfare and WWII both of which I thought were pretty good so who knows wtf is going on

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Infinite Warfare’s campaign kicked rear end.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

also i see i posted on the first page that i refunded my preorder lol. well i went back on that once i found out they fixed the movement from the beta. its still bad game for fixable reasons but feels good to move around in at least

I’m sorry ALD but I think you have a terminal case of Bob.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

you getting cspam verbal tics?? for fucks sake

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

An' I get to tend the Vanguard, George?

That's right, Lennie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU