Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I used to sell most of my games in order to buy more games, but I stopped doing that after I sold Mario Sunshine. I really wanted to play it again a few years after I sold it, and I vowed to never sell another game ever again. So, I have a random assortment of every game I bought since 2004 or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

My local rental store had a Jaguar to rent and I rented it a couple of times. The only game I remember playing was Alien vs Predator and it kicked rear end. Don’t know if it holds up