Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

my divorce - i was really gutted by it for a couple years but now i realize that my life has improved in basically every way being single (or at least not in a relationship with my ex). my friends and family were right, there really is light at the end of the tunnel :gbsmith:

Congratulations, my yobber! I just completed a three-year divorce earlier this week; the divorce itself happened a year ago but it's been yet another year of haggling over finances. Now that it's done it's such a relief and I am so much happier! It's so draining being in a relationship with the wrong person, as is winding that relationship up, but you and I are both far happier now that it's totally over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Bo-Pepper posted:

I bought a house recently so that's come with a lot of expected and unexpected things. The one that has consistently every day caused an oh yeah moment? Closets.

I haven't lived in a space that had actual closets in years and never ones as big as these. So hampers or minor messy things would just always be out because there would be nowhere to put them. Now? Hamper in the closet. Close that door! Jeans for tomorrow that I also wore the other day. In the closet!

My bedroom is so clean all the time now and it's been way more of a nice boost than I ever expected.

Having a place of your own definitely improves life. If it has closets, doubly so!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

hot cocoa on the couch

Lock posted:

happy for you friend!

thanks guys :3:

Bacon Taco posted:

Congratulations, my yobber! I just completed a three-year divorce earlier this week; the divorce itself happened a year ago but it's been yet another year of haggling over finances. Now that it's done it's such a relief and I am so much happier! It's so draining being in a relationship with the wrong person, as is winding that relationship up, but you and I are both far happier now that it's totally over.

agreed, onward toward a brighter future!

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

Bingo Bango built a little fenced in area in our yard for our dog to run in and it's been great to see him be able to sprint around freely.

The way you talk about Bingo Bango makes me tear up sometimes.

Robot Made of Meat

cruft posted:

The way you talk about Bingo Bango makes me tear up sometimes.

Does Bingo Bango have a gay brother in the upper midwest by any chance? Asking for a friend.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Ugly In The Morning
oh, good insoles for shoes. if you walk a lot these things cannot be overrated, they rule.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

Ugly In The Morning posted:

oh, good insoles for shoes. if you walk a lot these things cannot be overrated, they rule.

Yeah they do!

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna keep my boyfriend as long as he'll put up with me because we had a four hour rambling conversation about them philosophy of bullshit jobs and it was really cool and we smoked a lot of weed

Ugly In The Morning

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm gonna keep my boyfriend as long as he'll put up with me because we had a four hour rambling conversation about them philosophy of bullshit jobs and it was really cool and we smoked a lot of weed

talking to someone is kind of super fun.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Genuinely making a connection in my life with a person who understands my loving spaghetti brain and has helped me grow as a person with patience, empathy and kindness has been life changing. I feel like even if we weren't romantically involved he would still be enriching my life in positive ways. I feel like that's important in any relationship. I am doing my level best to give back that positive enrichment.

Escape From Noise

BEER SURPRISE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Does Bingo Bango have a gay brother in the upper midwest by any chance? Asking for a friend.

No, she has one brother who I assumed was bi but he lives in the south and is married.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!