Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol “even Mike was disgusted!”
*reality*
“Wow well that’s their decision I guess”

People so thirsty for tweet likes they literally do or say anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean that’s probably as close to disguised you will see on a broadcast

You sir have no idea what disgusting acts are and how grown mature men such as Joe Buck react to them

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami has zero excuses for that offensive line. They genuinely went into the season thinking “hey Jesse Davis, that’s a starter! Ignore his entire career thus far!”

I mean I appreciate we swing for fixes - Isiah Wilson, Fluker , etc but it’s just mind numbingly clear Miami is putting 5 guys out there that simply are nowhere near the caliber that opponents are.

Watching Allen have 5 seconds to stare down his receiver was amazing. I’ve never seen such blocking. Flores and Grier have a lot of explaining to do.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That’s a badass story man. Good for him and what a great tribute