Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

one shot one kill.
not just for deer hunting anymore

Sorry, it's one magazine one kill. Unless there's multiple cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Keeps getting hassled for pulling out licenses from everywhere. Visor, glove box, console, front pockets, chest pocket, back holster, license in boot

When your kid is brown
In a southern town
An extra 25 bucks
To not be shot by cop fucks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Sorry, it's one magazine one kill. Unless there's multiple cops.

uncle Ice T would be very upset with you

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Murdstone posted:

For real, that's not recommended. They see you grabbing stuff from different places and it makes them nervous and they may shoot you. You're supposed to wait for them to come to your window while keeping your hands on the wheel until they ask for something. Then you reach for things, making them nervous and then they may shoot you.

Right, they can also say you were hiding drugs/weapons and use it to search the vehicle

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
If they actually wanted to solve the "reaching" issue they could make a barcode you could put up on the window the cop could scan, verify the driver isn't wanted for murder or whatever and has no plausible reason to just unload on a cop.

Course that's a technological solution for what isn't the real problem.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pekinduck posted:

If they actually wanted to solve the "reaching" issue they could make a barcode you could put up on the window the cop could scan, verify the driver isn't wanted for murder or whatever and has no plausible reason to just unload on a cop.

no I like it. we should all carry some form of id. like a license. that identifies us. you are really on to something here

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Pekinduck posted:

I mean they are already running your plates before they even come up to your window & possibly even before pulling you over. Unless you're loaning out the car there should be no reason they actually need you to show your license & registration... Shits' already tied to the drat plates...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

"let me see your license and registration..."

"Holy poo poo what are you reaching for rear end in a top hat!?"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

"let me see your license and registration..."

"Holy poo poo what are you reaching for rear end in a top hat!?"

thats my prison pocket sir

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Pekinduck posted:

or maybe giant id's sort of like giant checks that can be read from great distance.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
If a cop ever stopped me (they haven't) I would probably make a big, stinky poop so smelly they'd just say "have a good night sir" I would think because if they shot me to death they'd just have to hang around and smell my poops I think, probably call more people who'd have to smell it too until they're done with "procedure". They'd get joked about for the rest of their career as being the poop stop guy.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hairy Right Hook posted:

If a cop ever stopped me (they haven't) I would probably make a big, stinky poop so smelly they'd just say "have a good night sir" I would think because if they shot me to death they'd just have to hang around and smell my poops I think, probably call more people who'd have to smell it too until they're done with "procedure". They'd get joked about for the rest of their career as being the poop stop guy.

Assaulting an officers nostrils is the number 3 cause for weapon discharge among traffic stops

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
poo poo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yea, exactly

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hairy Right Hook posted:

If they shoot you they are still going to have to hang around and smell your poop.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I mean they are already running your plates before they even come up to your window & possibly even before pulling you over. Unless you're loaning out the car there should be no reason they actually need you to show your license & registration... Shits' already tied to the drat plates...

Oh yeah, just pointing out that even if the driver isn't the owner they don't need the driver reaching for stuff if the cops really wanted it that way. Its just another justification for a cop to be "scared"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Defensive pooing against a mortal threat has a pretty obvious weakness as you evacuate your bowels when you die

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
I offered my local police department some "no shooting" pouches they could put their guns in during traffic stops but I couldn't get a single one to give me $9.99 for them

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

send all cops to thunderdome island imo

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol can you imagine a police officer without a firearm. Just nuts. Might as well be a security guard

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

"why would anyone respect the police if they didn't have guns?" asks a guy in a blue lives matter shirt

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Tip posted:

"why would anyone respect the police if they didn't have guns?" asks a guy in a blue lives matter shirt

They don't respect the cops even if they do have guns if the insurrection is anything to go by

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Brother Tadger posted:

Lol can you imagine a police officer without a firearm. Just nuts. Might as well be a security guard

I can. for decades before the 60s most beat cops didn't carry a firearm

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Cops shouldn't need fire arms. Canada is a lot better than the USA in terms of people just walking around with guns so it really doesn't make sense here. And yet cops all have guns. I hate it. Like yeah I broke the law, got a speeding ticket why does the officer need easy access to lethal force?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Elukka posted:

I like how American cops are an environmental hazard like a loving bear attack. Yeah, there are bears around, if you're not careful you might get killed, so here's what you should to minimize your chances of getting mauled.

They're just taking for granted that this is how things are, but the thing is it's not bears, it's trained officers who can simply not shoot you. If they can't manage that, they shouldn't be allowed guns.

I've only been stopped once, not in the US, and while cops have issues everywhere, it did not even slightly enter my mind that I would need to move very carefully and note where my hands are to avoid being shot. Because that is just not something that happens.

Odds of anything happening to you in a traffic stop decrease significantly when you're white. My friend pissed on a cop car when he was about 20 years old and he barely got in trouble for it. He got arrested and the cop smacked him around but his ultimate penalty was community service or something. Blonde hair, blue eyes, lily white.

Pekinduck posted:

We've got people screaming conspiracy theories about having to wear a piece of cloth on their face in the grocery store and comparing it to the Holocaust. Imagine the shitfit people would have about putting barcodes on their car.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Hey, we already have barcodes on cars. They're called license plates. Around me, property taxes are really high and a lot of that goes to new pig toys and pig cars every year. I grew up in a zero crime town and they have thermal imaging poo poo and there are cameras on every single ford interceptor that read your plate and display everything about registration, insurance, who owns the vehicle and points on their pig computer right there in the passenger seat. They don't even have to type. It's already dystopic.

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

in addition to the good and valid points made about the issues with this and the extant context, I want to say that devices that are meant to attach to and obstruct air vents are by bastards, for clowns

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

kntfkr posted:

Hey, we already have barcodes on cars. They're called license plates. Around me, property taxes are really high and a lot of that goes to new pig toys and pig cars every year. I grew up in a zero crime town and they have thermal imaging poo poo and there are cameras on every single ford interceptor that read your plate and display everything about registration, insurance, who owns the vehicle and points on their pig computer right there in the passenger seat. They don't even have to type. It's already dystopic.

Oh I know. But try explaining that to the same willfully ignorant dipshits screaming about the tracking devices in the coronavirus vaccine while carrying around smartphones for the last decade.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:lol: if you think a little piece of plastic is going to deter a cop’s insatiable bloodlust.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

countdown until a cop shoots someone because they thought the plastic bag was a gun

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I don't get why cops have fire arms anyway when they easily could have gone for ice arms or thunder arms

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That plastic bag could be used to asphyxiate someone, shoot!

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

kntfkr posted:

Oh yeah, I was thinking, if the cops actually wanted to, they could have a barcode on your license you could hold up to the window if you aren't the registered owner of the car. If people reaching for their license was an actual problem it could be fixed.

Tip posted:

countdown until a cop shoots someone because they thought the plastic bag was a gun

Countdown until a cop gets off in court by arguing the driver should have had one of these bags.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Hairy Right Hook posted:

My friend did this to get out of a ticket before. She acted like she really had to take the fattest poo poo in the world and ripped a huge fart when the office was at her window. They just told her to get home safe and didn't write anything. It can work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Get one of those fake baby dolls, insert a high pressure pump and fill it with pea soup. When you get pulled over shout "Please, my baby, she's very sick!" and then coat the car with faux baby vomit.

then poo poo yourself