Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

turns out this whole 'matrix' business was hallucinations caused by your severe prostatitis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

bad guy posted:

slow release red pill suppository so you have time to get used to bullet time

neo: what are you trying to tell me? that i can dodge bullets?
m: no, neo. im trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

*later*

neo: *opens butt and swallows the bullets fired at him in dramatic goatse style*

Stoner Sloth

innocent millenial accidentally eats the red pill while just trying to have a good itme

Stoner Sloth

m: he IS the bum!
t: well no poo poo dick tracyeus, been telling you that the whole time plus he's literally called 'umb'... d-do you not know what an anagram is?

Stoner Sloth

Lock posted:

...dammit today is the day I realized one is an anagram for neo

i am too dumb for this otherwise awesome thread and will bow out

lol no way my orb... anyway get ready to have you're mind blown dum is just mud spelled backwards *hands you a red pill* now hit this poo poo and have some fun! uh... you're gonna want some lube.

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

Neo: (walking funny) There is no spoon, there is no spoon...

Oracle: Why the hell does my silverware keep disappearing?

whoa

Stoner Sloth

Morpheus: Lol, told you i could get him to do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

empty whippet box posted:

Neo walks through the crowd of people, nearly bumping into all of them. Morpheus is talking, but he's distracted by someone - no, some thing - he sees in the crowd up ahead. As he gets closer he sees it more clearly. It's about 3 and a half feet tall, shorter than the people around him. Morpheus' voice seems distant, unimportant now as he gets a clear look at the creature. It is oblong and fleshy, with wirey black hairs sticking out haphazardly across what seems to be its torso. It has two circular eyes which stare unconcernedly through him as it walks, and a mouth with thin lips pressed together in an unconcerned, but perhaps slightly amused, expression. It has thin arms and hands with 3 fingers on it with no fingernails and short legs which don't seem like they should support its girth. As it walks by, naked, Neo sees that it's rear end portrudes out in what he has to admit is a somewhat pleasing manner, and there is a dick and balls sticking out of the buttcrack, the dick erect and proud, pointing into the sky as the balls flop and dangle. The creature makes eye contact with him.

Morpheus suddenly stands right in front of him, stopping him.

"Are you listening, Neo, or are you looking at the dickbutt?"

"what?"