Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My dad's 2003 Toyota Camry has 830,000 miles on it and it still runs fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

is he the first owner? if thats true he should literally get in contact with toyota because theres business to be had there

Nope, he bought it used for $5,000 in like 2010.

I'm gonna tell him what you said though! My father in law had a Toyota Higlander that made it to 650k so I figured it wasn't that uncommon

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Brooks posted:

My daily driver is a 96 Toyota Corolla with 271,000+ miles. It's going to be time to change the timing belt soon. Aside from that it's on it's third starter (lifetime warranty, thank you very much), the paint is in rough shape and the muffler needs some attention. Other than that it's pretty trouble free.

How did you get a lifetime warranty on the starter?