Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Back for the LSL threepeat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

T-Bone posted:

are you counting cancelled seasons you son of a bitch

Trying to discredit my legitimate title smh. Cancel culture strikes again!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

I know everyone has run into their bad weeks of COVID, but lmao at my LSL team with 11 guys currently designated as COVID-19/IR/O

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Love to roster 6 goalies with ownership percentages below 50.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

kalensc posted:

Ah, was curious who managed Bong. Among the 6 others in the playoffs, anyone know how many are goons vs off-site folks?

I'm the Good Scheif. T-Bone is Lord Have Mercer.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Teemu Pokemon posted:

i should definitely hit the minimum and I'm hoping i can still get 3 more starts this weekend. my whole strategy is just goalies who get peppered and try to win saves and punt the rest, so I'm not exactly off track if i can stay two starts ahead over these last two days

Same haha

I'm a little concerned you're gonna steal saves from me. Wedgewood and Tokarski both putting up like 40 was not ideal!

Probably got 4 starters today and none tomorrow, which is also not ideal. Zero confidence I'm gonna pick the right guys.

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Apr 9, 2022

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm really wishing the yotes would start sateri tonight so i can get him and kallgren today with wedgewood and vanacek tomorrow, but i think I'm just gonna get one today. not ideal but hopefully the caps give up some shots to boston on the 2nd half of a b2b

Yeah if Sateri starts then you should win Saves. I was really tempted to go with Allen over Oettinger today for the total saves, but I was also worried about my rate stats - if I can swing SV% that'd be huge - and Oettinger has a better shot at a SO. Only 2 saves through 10 minutes though...

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Jake noooo

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

It's Luke Kunin time baby

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

kalensc posted:

Interesting twist: T-Bone is starting 3 players today that have already scored a goal this week, but 2 of them would be facing Saros should he get the start, and he's also got a Nash Dman. G, +/-, and Wins will have quite a dynamic.

Anyone know how a tie would be resolved, if it ended 6-6-3 or 7-7-1? The league settings mention "Playoff Tiebreakers" but that seems to deal with breaking ties to determine the Top 8 who qualify, and not in-playoff match-ups.

And even if the same rule applied here, their only regular season match was a 7-7 tie hah.

I believe the first tiebreaker is H2H and the second is just the higher seed wins.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Teemu Pokemon posted:

the jusse is loosse

Probably killed any chance I had at beating T-Bone

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

It's not likely to happen but surprisingly there is a path to victory for me in LSL.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

GG T-Bone

Might have been able to eke out a victory of Boone Jenner hadn't gone down. Oh well. I was also on the verge of grabbing Bonino on Saturday but then waited a little bit too long to say how the matchup developed and you snatched him up. If that SHP he got on Sunday ended up being the difference I never would have forgiven myself.

The dream of a threepeat is dead. You and Kalensc had the best teams all year, so it's a much deserved finals appearance for both of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

kalensc posted:

I see that Gobias is enjoying the extreme highs and lows that come with rostering Nedeljkovic. Haha what a ridiculous level of variance, I've no idea how I survived the first half of the season with him and Vejmelka as my Jekyll & Hyde duo in nets.

I'm the one facing him!

Picking him up last year might have been the single biggest reason I won the title though.