Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

What time are drafts usually run? I’d be keen to get on one, but not enough to draft at 2am my time..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

T-Bone posted:

Generally mine start between 7-8 EST and run a couple of hours.

Ok, I can make that work, if there’s any open spots I’d be keen.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Jimothy Timothy

J.T. Miller 15 > 18
Dougie Hamilton 65 > 78
Vitek Vanecek 1 > 2
Tom Wilson 54 > 65

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Jimothy Timothy

1. (20) John Carlson (Was - D) $67
2. (24) Anze Kopitar (LA - C) $67
3. (25) Blake Wheeler (Wpg - C,RW) $32
4. (27) Semyon Varlamov (NYI - G) $65
5. (43) Quinn Hughes (Van - D) $31
6. (66) Jamie Drysdale (Anh - D) $13
7. (112) Anthony Cirelli (TB - C,RW) $12
8. (126) Alex Wennberg (Sea - C,LW) $4
9. (128) Colton Parayko (StL - D) $4
10. (130) Calvin Petersen (LA - G) $17
11. (142) Moritz Seider (Det - D) $8
12. (154) Jake Oettinger (Dal - G) $3
13. (173) Paul Stastny (Wpg - C,LW) $2
14. (185) Nolan Patrick (VGK - C,RW) $1
15. (269) Tom Wilson (Was - RW) $65
16. (270) Vitek Vanecek (Was - G) $2
17. (271) Dougie Hamilton (NJ - D) $78
18. (272) J.T. Miller (Van - C,LW) $18

Fairly happy with this, given was my first salary draft.

Have one legit goalie and three guys that might be good. Virtually all my wings take some face offs so I should do well there.

Think I will have good keepers from this set, Think Quinn Hughes price is good, and I think there’s a decent chance one of Drysdale or Seider is a lot more valuable next year.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Twin Cinema posted:

On draft day, little did I know that my goaltending would be led by the undrafted Jonathan Quick.

I went after Grubauer, but now I am longingly looking at Sorokin, wishing I kept him over Necas.

I picked up Quick one Saturday a few weeks back to get to 3 starts, probs should have kept him.

Varlomov started injured and now is being meh at best as a 1b behind Sorokin (certainly not providing value for $65..). Petersen and Vanecek are also looking 1b’s as well, not having anyone I can rely on for a good game is frustrating.

End result is trio that has only got me 8 wins in 6 weeks..

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

fancy stats posted:

Awe-inspiring goaltending duel between my team and vote1's this week.

You saying winless sub .900 save percentage and a GAA of 3.3 shouldn’t be winning the week?

I picked up Raanta for today, so congrats to Vancouver for getting a 4 game win streak going.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

fancy stats posted:

Awe-inspiring goaltending duel between my team and vote1's this week.

And out of 9 goalie games.. zero wins.

Also I just picked up fellow Australian Walker, I’m sure his flash in the pan is probably already over, but It’s pretty cool to be able to pick a Australian and it not be a complete gimmick!

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Is there a more toxic place on the internet than the yahoo comments section of a 1A/1B goalie page?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

Jamwad Hilder posted:

we renewing any of the goon yahoo leagues this year?

I’m keen