Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Back in LSL as In on the Cale Makar and HHL as Angels in the Caufield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Thanks to me staying in more due to delta I can do basically any evening with enough notice, though I would very much prefer a 7 Eastern start so I can get to sleep early for work the next day.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Angels in the Caufield

Cole Caufield: $1->$2
Zach Hyman: $1->$2
Sean Couturier: $46->$56
Brendan Gallagher: $16->$20

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

One week and I managed to rocket back up a bunch in LSL and HHL.

LSL especially, winning 14-0 will help a lot.

My HHL team has a lot of work left to do, with that 9-1 win they're only in 13th lol.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Throwing this out there, my HHL team (Angels in the Caufield) is dead in the water and I've already thrown the white flag by trading Matthews and Rantanen. Eichel's IMO one of the best keepers in the league at that price, and Terry is a solid gamble too.

That said, I've still got a couple players I can rent out for solid keepers. Sean Couturier, when he's healthy again, and Brayden Schenn, when the trade goes through are solid forward pickups, and Jordan Binnington's available for anyone who needs consistent starts from their goaltending. Gimme a shout if you're interested, or, frankly, almost anyone else on the team. The only players I'm hesitant to move are Eichel and Gibson.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

T-Bone posted:

Any ahem rebuilders in the HHL looking to make some deadline deals? I honestly don't have the best youth options but uhhh maybe we could work something out

Yes, absolutely. Right now my (Angels in the Caufield) almost definite keepers are Hertl, Gibson, and Eichel. Everybody else is available depending on what you want to offer.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Holy poo poo this is close. I have a few more guys going so I can hopefully win hits/blocks, but who knows. Gotta hope Saros doesn't go for the Preds so the goalie stats can be locked in as they are.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Picking up Malkin for $51 in HHL is another interesting potential keeper option, I have a fuckton of them now.

F:
Eichel: $25 -> $30
Stuetzle: $2 -> $3
Duchene: $1 -> $2
Terry: $1 -> $2
Hertl: $40 -> $48
Malkin: $51 -> $62
Keller: $1 -> $2

D:
Morrissey: $2 -> $3
Rielly: $39 -> $47

G:
Oettinger: $1 -> $2

Narrowing it down from there is going to be more difficult, though I'm leaning Eichel, Hertl, and two of Duchene, Stuetzle, Malkin, Keller, or Oettinger. Suppose it depends on how things go in the offseason.

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

So I have been in LSL for 10 years now. 7 out of the 9 years we've actually had fantasy playoffs I have qualified. The year we didn't have the fantasy playoffs I would have had the 3 seed. In all that time, I have won one (1) first round matchup and never finished higher than 3rd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

Teemu Pokemon posted:

same

day

adds

Empty quoting this.

Also make all the IR positions IR+ please.