Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Smythe posted:

finished reading all the threads i usually read and then even read some bonus ones that i dont. cruised around some forum indexes and read some of those too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Giantess/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Smythe posted:

can u guys believe that there are people out there who dont post? lmfao. the thought of it is so hosed up. that theyre not cyber-ly talking to like 300 people literally all day preparing edgelord zingers from dawn to dusk in training for the next rube at a houseparty to blast into orbit with a perfectly calibrated slur. lmfao.

sometimes I look at the number of users currently viewing c-spam and I wonder how many of them are lurkers in the Trump thread, and if they appreciate my dedication to the craft of shitposting