Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
ugh i loved my last fall sig but apparently i forgot to put it in the gallery? it was my avatar holding up a ginormous spinning pumpkin instead of the moon

i humbly ask for a new sig since i cant find it. maybe use my shark av if u want or my old av character which was this dude (i will switch back to him asp):

also please include pumpkins somewhere

tyy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
wtf i ctrl fed and still somehow missed it

please just change that year to 2021 i will hang my head in shame

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

nesamdoom posted:

I tried starting something for you from the old av, but photoshop was being dumb and paint was annoying me with pixel editing and it turns out I'm stupid and bought a pixel editor years ago for some sprite work... It's still prob not gonna come out great so hopefully someone else does one for you. I'm gonna do my idea anyways because this beer needs drank.

im actually hype to see it if u post :)

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

nesamdoom posted:

Got alil delayed after getting this done. thinking of making a second with the pumpkin moon coloured and doubling the size in photoshop to make a gif transition version(although I think making it moon coloured would itself improve it). Its similar to the other one you got but that just kinda happened. Anyways, I'll work on it when i get time later and see if I can make anything nice. I really did only get a rough one before someone came over and distracted me.

it looks cute af, if u make a gif version ill rock it, if not ill pop this bad boy in my sig

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

thats great

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo

nesamdoom posted:

Had to double size and learn some frame animation.

and the smaller version I didn't add text to.

i love this so much tyy

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
all these sigs are super good lol

----------------

take the moon

by sebmojo
just wanted to pop in & say ive loved seeing all these sigs

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

lol amazing

----------------