Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

French Accent posted:

always wanted to know what a French Accent sig would look like

i will do this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

what's a good sig size

bad guy

please do not say "not much, what's a good sig size with you?"

bad guy

French Accent posted:

something around 600x250 for me.

on it chief

bad guy

whaddya think

bad guy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

is that Jean-Paul belmondo?

yes sir, a personal favorite actor of mine, rip

bad guy

Manifisto posted:

just spitballin' here (work in progress)

lmao

bad guy

hahaha

bad guy

Manifisto posted:

ooh I like it

possibly getting too ambitious here

imma be real witchu, the level of artistry is off the chain here and you're making everyone else look bad but the previous version with just the cups was way more subtle and iconic, like i feel like here the joke is just right there in your face, there isn't that aha moment. but what do i know,

bad guy

How Wonderful! posted:

Autumn is my favorite of all seasons and I would love a sig!

big request from a person who stopped updating their dope rear end weird german book translation just because they started having to do actual work again

anyway, i will do this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

i just want to say, i have an idea for how wonderful's sig it's just that it's gonna take a hell of a lot of work unless there's some trick in gimp that i don't know about to merge one text layer with a bunch of image layers at once instead of having to make the text layer then duplicate it as many times as there are image layers, and then merge them down one at a time