Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Now you listen to me you sorry son of a bitch

Yes, it’s true I helped throw you off a 3 story building and guess what… I’d do it again in a heartbeat ya silly bastard

I’m gonna do the opposite of what you’re good at and keep the talking to a minimum and I’ll let the rear end whooping you’re gonna receive at Halloween-a-thon Marathon speak for itself and believe me it’s the last time you’ll be setting foot in this ring

*throws mic, music plays, flips off audience*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Oh, and if you ain’t bookmarked this thread I got 2 words for ya…

GET BANNED!!!

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
When I said I was going to be here this Saturday, a lot of people were talking. A lot of people were saying that I couldn't do it. People are saying that I have limited wrestling knowledge, that I could never stay in the conversation with these glib wrestling experts with their long experience. But I'm here to tell you about a little something called heart, a little something called a drive to win, a need to be here and put a hurt on anyone that gets in my way!

Cafe Barbarian fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Oct 10, 2021

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*walks in wearing a 2000-era Hot Topic ensemble complete with fishnet shirt, oversized rave hat and orange hair*

WHO WANTS THE THRONE OF PAIN? 56K IS HERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*demon tongue at camera*

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

FilthyImp posted:

*walks in wearing a 2000-era Hot Topic ensemble complete with fishnet shirt, oversized rave hat and orange hair*

WHO WANTS THE THRONE OF PAIN? 56K IS HERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*demon tongue at camera*

*on the Titantron*

I'll see you at No Mercy!

*starts taking a golf club to your rental car*

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Justin Godscock posted:

*on the Titantron*

I'll see you at No Mercy!

*starts taking a golf club to your rental car*
*Stares menacingly and huffs dramatically at the screen as if making time for an unscripted and totally off the wall interruption that is running late*

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Vamping that I am so magnifiscent I forgot the litt;e detail;s. the cut in your aourmour.

Saying what needs to be said for time. Thank you Buick lot 19?

gently caress this.

Zeluth fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Oct 10, 2021

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Zeluth posted:

Vamping that I am so magnifiscent I forgot the litt;e detail;s. the cut in your aourmour.

Saying what needs to be said for time. Thank you Buick lot 19?

gently caress this.

To the millions and millions of gbs but from 2004 fans around the world, THIS is the guy the CEO and owner of GBSWF has decided to pit against the most unlikely and devastating tag team partnership in GBSWF history: me and Bogus Adventure, the Shitpost Express.

This man can barely string together a post yet the office expects him to have a chance against The Shitpost Express? You’re a laughing stock Zeluth and I intend to prove that to the world in 3 weeks at Halloweenathon Slamathon - in devastating fashion and take note Mr Jeffery of YOSPOS, Mr CEO, Mr GBSWF Owner… The Shitpost Express is looking to run roughshod over you and your goons next!

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
The Shitpost Express Vs the author of the world's shittest post, made here, tonight in this very thread?!

Sports entertainment fans I am honoured to announce this will be settled in a shits, posts, and poo poo posts match at Hallothonaweenathon Slamathing '21!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
If my gut senses you, "eat more food!" instead of spilling it away. (it says)

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Zeluth posted:

If my gut senses you, "eat more food!" instead of spilling it away. (it says)

This man is a sick, demented, twisted evil individual King!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Being somber for a moment. There you here that , Jesus!

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

hi yes hello

I’m new to the ring and am here to “talk big” and “throw down”, is this the appropriate place?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You! are in a certain pattern where the winds blow
!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

a cyberpunk goose posted:

hi yes hello

I’m new to the ring and am here to “talk big” and “throw down”, is this the appropriate place?

I shall feel agreeable to "talk beef" and "lick all y'all's asses" and "get up" in one's "face" if that seems applicable

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

a cyberpunk goose posted:

hi yes hello

GOOSE, or, heh, should I say CHICKEN. ah heh, you talk big, but the Sextastic Shawnee and I BOTH KNOW THAT'S all BIG TALK from someone with a *LITTLE PROBLEM*

*Tape rolls on Shawnee walking in on wrestler in bathroom, laughing and showing the inch-finger*

And that's why, tonight, in front of the billions of fans, I challenge you to a COCK BLOCK MATCH at CYBERGEDDON 2K!
And by the end of that night. You. WILL. KNOW. the pain of 56K!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH_rN-Ig8RM

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Yo

CUT
MY
MUSIC

You think I’m gonna let these 2 gibbering jabronis zeluth and a cyberpunk goose come out here and barely be able to string a sentence together and try to call out the unstoppable tag team champions The Shitpost Express; the world famous gbs but from 2004 and the BAD rear end Bogus Adventure ?!!

Listen to me you 2 pieces of garbage - unless you’re willing to come out here and cut a real promo: shut your drat mouths you pieces of trash and get the hell out of the GBSWF before me and big bad bogus throw you out

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have to release this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEuwgxDTvuw

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Lcsf6-E2s

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Listen to me you piece of garbage…

You come out here, making GBS threads up MY thread by posting no context videos and not keeping it kayfabe??? Well I got news for you brother… I’m gonna meet you in the centre of THIS ring, right HERE next Monday in a falls count anywhere, no holds barred tuxedo match dude! Now shut your drat mouth and stop posting videos in MY thread unless you want to feel the force of the baddest SOB in the GBSWF

NOW HERE’S TO YA

*flips multiple birds, music plays*

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Have you met Haystack Calhoun? He was a mountain of a man! I sent him home to Mommy with a rollin' DDT! How about Gorgeous George? Chief "Wahoo" McDaniel? Leaping Lanny? Wildfire Tommy Rich? They all fell victim to my credit! PURPLE NURPLE JERRY BELLY, OHHH YEAH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Cosmik Slop posted:

Have you met Haystack Calhoun? He was a mountain of a man! I sent him home to Mommy with a rollin' DDT! How about Gorgeous George? Chief "Wahoo" McDaniel? Leaping Lanny? Wildfire Tommy Rich? They all fell victim to my credit! PURPLE NURPLE JERRY BELLY, OHHH YEAH!

Hey OLD TIMER

My name should be meteorite because I’m about to make an old dinosaur like you extinct… TONIGHT, LIVE, in a hell in a cell match

Welcome to the 2000s old man…