Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Oh! You would like to merge into this lane! I was confused because I didn't see you signal and you sped past the line of people turning. Are you not from the area? Did you confuse the previous "turn only" signs for some kind of threat? What, you demand entry? You are using your horn to get my attention but I am still confused because you aren't using the flashing light on the outside of your car. I'm still confused so I will go ahead good luck on your journey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU