Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I have no idea how these showers work. You hit buttons and I guess the "water" gets "hotter"?

Mariner is having a 'who can make everyone the most uncomfortable' contest with this dude as they both mess with the settings and somehow it's making everyone's shower more... something. Powered up. I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
As you can see it's definitely not water.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It's like this thing is hooked directly to the engine. It goes up all the way to "the same but red now"

As you can see this is hotter than this shower was ever meant to go.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Okay show is starting. Intro time.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Some fancy alien dude had a ship full of goodies, he died. So now this other alien who collects stuff is gonna auction off the stuff. But he needs federation help.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Anyway the lower decks crew now consists of

These people!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
They talk about how obviously better life would be if Boimler was still around but "he's probably living the dream" and then we smash cut to Boimler who is, as we left him, totally hosed.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
He has to do fights and stuff now. He's terrified all the time.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

This federation crew is rounded out with new-guy and the only orange-guy-alien in the federation.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
They gotta go unpack the collectables.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Unpack them off the shelves and onto boxes that is.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Over on Riker's ship Boimler is in charge of taking notes during the meeting. He's exhausted and also he can't keep track of all the different battles Riker gets in.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Rutherford is pretty rare, this collector-dude they're working with invites him to be part of his collection. Gives him a card.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Okay this collection room turns out to be massively booby trapped and the orange alien I've not described at all before now gets turned into a puppet so he's definitely dead.

Now basically everything in the room is primed to kill our lower decks crew.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Shockingly the crew enact an escape with the puppet.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Jet Manhaver, our new guy, has a safer plan than Mariner's plan and Tendi wants to go for it.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Everybody but mariner wants the safe plan. She's a little mutinous I'm sure it's fine.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
For the lower decks crew things turn out very badly. They get attacked by a giant claw machine and some kinda furnace trash-burning device.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Everybody survives though.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
It turns out this obviously sketchy greedy collector guy decided to... steal some helmet. But I mean he was gonna "auction" it all anyway so.... I guess it really doesn't matter. What matters is he is bad and they should beat him up.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
He gets crushed to death by massive giant-person bones and dinosaur bones. So that solves that.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
As the most obvious consequence for this shocking turn of events the entire team is now being attacked by tiny flying vacuum cleaners.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The team has to make a classic choice, will they listen to Jet Manhaver, who probably wants to do something sensible or Mariner who wants to bat away all of the vacuum drones with a massive dinosaur bone.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Boimler finds himself in the middle of a... I wanna say it was a botched defense of a mining operation where he and the crew were trying to do it all while blending in as members of the mining crew. And then they get discovered by the aliens taking over the mine and everyone is shooting at him again.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Mariner and Manhaver talk it out, Mariner decides Manhaver and herself have stuff in common and she lightens up about the whole situation.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
They remember Rutherford and Tendi exist and ask them what they would do.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Tendi wants to rub some excalvian bones together to break them down into acid and break into the ship's engineering conduits so Rutherford can work his magic. Basically they can fix everything easy peasy.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
All of Riker's crew are gonna do another fight and they're doing a big "everybody puts hands in" moment and Boimler is like "Nope", he tells them that he joined starfleet to explore not to get into phaser fights.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Everyone on Riker's team (riker isn't present) remembers they got into starfleet for some non-murder reason.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Boimler is gonna save everyone on Riker's team by knowing stuff about TNG.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Everything is coming up Lower Decks as Rutherford and co are off to the escape pods

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
They make it to the escape pods! The captain (who has been very patient and hands off this episode!) is... well less than happy with the situation. Because A) Their orange-dude-alien has become a puppet. and B ) Everything else.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
She vows to never be hands off on a mission again.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Boimler is pressing buttons!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Boimler presses buttons and somehow everybody on Riker's team but him gets safely transported away. Boimler gets exploded. (he lives)

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
They just try and beam him up, doesn't work, then they try harder to beam him up and it works.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Oh man they made two boimlers with the transport.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Now there's two boimlers. Everyone is taking it pretty well.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Our Boimler decides he wants to return to the Cerritos. He lost his post... to a copy of himself. A new Boimler record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Riker's crew is proud of him, right before he goes.