Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Mr. Meagles posted:

to me tangy is when something is sour without being tart

i think the best example is plain yogurt

And the difference between sour and tart is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

signalnoise posted:

It's basically the difference between Heinz 57 and A1

Oh I see. That clears everything up. I do have a small follow up question though: What are both of those things?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

signalnoise posted:

At some point you have to actually have life experience to understand the world

It's true there's a whole world of Heinz sauces out there that I haven't tried. Sometimes I just feel like I've wasted my life, you know?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I bought a bottle of their "Hamburger Sauce" (which is a newish product here) last year. I still haven't mustered up the courage to open it. What if I like it and it doesn't catch on and then they discontinue the product? What am I supposed to do then?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rev. Melchisedech Howler posted:

I see the weirdest poo poo about my lovely homeland on these forums

We have actually sorted out the food issue since about the 80s. This was achieved via immigration.

Of course the brexiters now want us to return to the golden age of lard and sparrow eggs or whatever

My pa were hatched from a sparrows egg and he made it all the way to White Deer Park, he did. So if it were good enough for him it's good enough for this younger generation.