Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I can't figure out anything that works for me.

Do you just keep it out where everyone can see it? Do you hide it away and... ughh then you just know you won't bother to use it.

I know someone that keeps it in their car but I just can't see doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
In a black bag with duct tape, bleach, hammer, etc.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
But a little hanger on the wall and store it there? Unless you got animals the idk man.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I keep it in the River Tay.

Tight Lines Bloop

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

The Bloop posted:

I can't figure out anything that works for me.

Do you just keep it out where everyone can see it? Do you hide it away and... ughh then you just know you won't bother to use it.

I know someone that keeps it in their car but I just can't see doing that

It stays on the boat

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It sleeps with the fishes.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GVr-1r6o30

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I watched and enjoyed the entire clip but it didn't help me at all with my issue

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit
I improvise my fishrope. You can easily braid several fish together until you've got enough for your needs without worrying about storage.

If you don't have easy access to fish try checking your municipal water lines by sledgehammering them open

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
in a dispenser under the sink

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
in Tha pooter bro

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
You must live in place where they don't have fish rope rooms. I takes up a bit of floor space, but it's really handy.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
right HERE!! *points to my dilz*

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

beer gas canister posted:

in Tha pooter bro

LuckyCat posted:

right HERE!! *points to my dilz*

You two should get together

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well OP i've struggled with this question for years so when I had my new compound constructed I designed a full walk-in fish rope cellier right off the kitchen with full humidity, temperature and UV control. it's a lot for fish ropes but frankly now it hardly seems worth having fish ropes at all otherwise

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

well OP i've struggled with this question for years so when I had my new compound constructed I designed a full walk-in fish rope cellier right off the kitchen with full humidity, temperature and UV control. it's a lot for fish ropes but frankly now it hardly seems worth having fish ropes at all otherwise

Man you can't just post this without pictures or plans or something

Is there a contractor I can call

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Fish rope? Just leave those intestines in the fish and eat it all up like a bitch. Works especially well for sushi.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
One time me and Ed and Ed's dad pulled some shad outta the Delaware and his mom who was hell of fat even after gastric bypass decided it would be worth it to eat the shad roe and she puked her guts outta her rear end and another time we were hanging out in Ed's house and we found his mom's dildo under her bed!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I keep it next to the wish dope and the swish pope.

They’re all out in the workshop.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

kntfkr posted:

One time me and Ed and Ed's dad pulled some shad outta the Delaware and his mom who was hell of fat even after gastric bypass decided it would be worth it to eat the shad roe and she puked her guts outta her rear end and another time we were hanging out in Ed's house and we found his mom's dildo under her bed!

Remember the time Chuck and all us were at Ed's house getting really drunk on miller lites and Chuck went a block over and stole the frickin street signpost, just ripped it outta the ground, then he brought it back to Ed's and started hosing it off and Ed's mom came out and saw him and had a drat fit all like "Where the hell did you get that" and he just says all matter of fact "Obviously from the corner of MAPLE AND HIGHLAND"

Good times

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

so anyway just keep the fish rope in the bag it comes in, that's what it's there for ya dingus.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

this is america dude, throw it the gently caress in a landfill and/or tire fire and keep buying new ones. We got an economy to stimulate you commie!

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

"Putting something away" like what the gently caress, like you cant just amazon a new one any ol time. you got a lot of growing up to do OP

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

fish rope goes in the fish closet with the fish clothes, next to the fish hose.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Xaintrailles posted:

In a black bag with duct tape, bleach, hammer, etc.

But that's murmaider :ohdear:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think you're supposed to blast your fish ropes

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
I put it in your mom's special place

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Colonel Cancer posted:

But that's murmaider :ohdear:

All you need are instruments of pain

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Dr.Smasher posted:

All you need are instruments of pain

You need your
knives? check
Rope? check
Dagger? check
Chains? check
Rocks? check
Laser beams? check
Acid? check
Body bag? check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNeIxVat8bo

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.

Nooner posted:

I keep it in the River Tay.

I dare gainsay!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I'm tuggin on it

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I have so much fish rope I don't know what to do with it all

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
where the hell do i put this chocolate pope

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

OP, serious answer since I think a lot of people in this thread think you're talking nonsense - if you coil your rope it will retain those coils and develop a springy property. So you either have to uncoil it and put a suspended weight at the end 24h prior to use, or store in a ln environment with greater than 75% humidity (50% if using synthetic fish rope).

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

Man you can't just post this without pictures or plans or something

Is there a contractor I can call

i just used Angie's List and put in for a 'fish rope cellier' and got more offers than i could sort through

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm getting overwhelmed.

May just sell my fish rope on craigslist or SA mart or Southerby's

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

You mean fishing line? Just leave it wherever it's invisible. Or use it to hang your action figures from the ceiling so it looks like they are floating around.

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
I'm more of a carrot rope kinda dude, it's my second hand wonder. A thing that recovers the doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoriATF89Fs