Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I can't figure out anything that works for me.

Do you just keep it out where everyone can see it? Do you hide it away and... ughh then you just know you won't bother to use it.

I know someone that keeps it in their car but I just can't see doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I watched and enjoyed the entire clip but it didn't help me at all with my issue

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

beer gas canister posted:

in Tha pooter bro

LuckyCat posted:

right HERE!! *points to my dilz*

You two should get together

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

well OP i've struggled with this question for years so when I had my new compound constructed I designed a full walk-in fish rope cellier right off the kitchen with full humidity, temperature and UV control. it's a lot for fish ropes but frankly now it hardly seems worth having fish ropes at all otherwise

Man you can't just post this without pictures or plans or something

Is there a contractor I can call

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm getting overwhelmed.

May just sell my fish rope on craigslist or SA mart or Southerby's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy