Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dimetrodon!!! This is a really interesting period to study because of the terabiota but specifically DIMETRODON EVOLVED DURING THIS TIME.

Arguably one of the coolest things to happen during that period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would definitely be plankton. Just, you know, floatin around, eatin stuff, maybe gently caress my plankton friends, make some new plankton, who the gently caress knows, the world is not yet your oyster because Ostreidae had a mass extinction during the Permian era so maybe the world is your Nautilida I dunno

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Really wish I were an algal bloom fuckin floatin on some acidic high salt seas rn

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Gas, mass, or Panthalassa, nobody gets through the Permian period for free

:perfect:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sherbert Hoover posted:

yeah dimetrodon is pretty cool i guess when you're coming from like, t-rex and triceratops, but once you've been in the scene for a bit there's way cooler sail dinos

i've been more into post-permian lately

Wow rude af I've been into dimetrodon for millennia, I bet you haven't even looked into their greatest hits let alone the back catalog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fuckin Dinosaur Jr fans every time