Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Hello again everyone. I hope this year’s been treating you good. I’ve been noticing more critters active around the house lately. Cats come and sit on the porch when I’m cooking supper. I saw a dead bird in the road earlier but I think that’s from the cats. Cats gotta eat too. More things like soap and flapjacks are coming in pumpkin flavors and I tried a pumpkin beer for the first time, from Nebraska. It was alright. Someone left a watermelon on the sidewalk again. A breeze blew through town today and it reminded me of going to the beach when it’s raining - millions of crabs come out of their burrows to celebrate. It’s been a crazy year for a lot of folks: trying to keep the power on, being afraid of getting sick, getting in an argument with someone you care about - it’s important to remember autumn brings a lot of changes. Don’t give up hope!

The point is someone please send me money for pizza. I’m very hungry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fall? Wake me up when we get a new season like Sinter or Spummer, OP.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want to like you Tree, but leave.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like it when the nights start gettin a little nipply hehe

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Still 93 degrees outside. Put your goddamned fall decorations away. And goddamn you Lowe’s for already cracking out the Christmas poo poo.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

By 2035, autumn is gonna be like 2-3 days of confused storms between massive droughts and the polar vortex

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i can walk my dog without getting all sweaty

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

it's getting cold at night and it's nice

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I live in the desert where it’s three seasons: gently caress ME I’M MELTING HOLY poo poo, monsoon, and not so hot.

But I love seeing the fall color decor and pumpkins and scarecrows and cornucopias and other autumn related imagery. Fills me with a weird joy :3:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoV0mCP7Xdk

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I'm ready for spooky movies and games :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
As it was the Spring Equinox today, pretty sure it's Spring.

Literally the most spring it can possibly be!!!!!!