Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

the sex ghost posted:

Boris is gonna get covid again

bolsonaro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Trump and his cultists are gonna storm congress again and declare that the united states have been dissolved

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
they're going to make up another loving moon, like worm moon or wolf moon. maybe a sort of fish, see if the lying media can get that one past us

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Biden will continue touching girls on camera, Kamala will laugh about some international scandal, Henry Kissinger will reveal his secret to immortality

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
people will buy a bunch of pumpkins

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
those clowns in congress are going to do it again

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Don't know about October but November through January will see spikes in COVID as Halloween parties, Thanksgiving travel and Christmas shopping cause wave after wave of superspread events.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sherbert Hoover posted:

those clowns in congress are going to do it again

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

nothing. this will be the first october ever that nothing happens

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I will find a less lovely job :unsmith:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I will finally finish Underworld

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

bad things

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

an SEA country relaxes drug laws

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the novel, not the vampire movie

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

Harald posted:

I will finally finish Underworld

it's pretty good, although I must confess that I thought it peaks with its incredible first chapter set during the dodgers-giants World Series

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

bolsonaro will be publicly killed by a mixed platoon of flightless birds, but will nonetheless continue to hold office, giving television appearances which are shots of his gelid corpse while a monotone voice which is certainly his plays in the mind’s ear of anyone in line of sight of a screen displaying the broadcast

the Six Californias movement will occupy the state Capitol building only to discover several weeks later that they are in a wildlife refuge in Oregon

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
CSPAM will get closed.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

CSPAM will get closed.

hahaha like that'll take until october

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Despite hitting the 6 month mark for the general public under the age of 65 being able to get vaccinated, there will still be no clear guidance wrt booster shots.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
official no new predictions allowed post right here, any predictions after this line are not official, and also any edits made to previous posts itt invalidate all predictions in the post if their edit timestamp is after the time on this post

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone itt who made an unlikely prediction gets it right you get to be postradamus until the next prediction thread

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm too late but I suspect something verrrryyyy spooky happening in October!

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

so far I'm right, nothing has happened yet and the month is more than half over

I don't think anything's going to happen until like, next summer

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
i hate to say it but nobody really got a good one this month

my prediction was:

Aglet56 posted:

some sort of health crisis for trump. he ultimately pulls through, but we get a bit of a re-run of his covid bout. lots of memes, lmaos, etc.

not even close.

lotta predictions of mass shootings, particularly at school board meetings, but thankfully that didn't come to pass

this one was correct:

empty whippet box posted:

the democrats will accomplish nothing

these ones too:

ELTON JOHN posted:

buncha people gonna piss and poo poo

vyelkin posted:

halloween 🎃

and points to:

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

nothing. this will be the first october ever that nothing happens

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
what a boring month

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i make many very good posts and vyelkin doesn't close any of my very excellent threads

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dolphin posted:

i make many very good posts and vyelkin doesn't close any of my very excellent threads

the henry kissinger thread has established very clear precedent that saying elderly ghouls have died when they haven't is haram

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't know what you're talking about it's october

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Srice posted:

Despite hitting the 6 month mark for the general public under the age of 65 being able to get vaccinated, there will still be no clear guidance wrt booster shots.

I think I get half credit for this because the guidance is clear for a few subsets of people (65+, job type, etc). But for everyone else we were just supposed to fend for ourselves I guess??

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

Slider posted:

Joe Biden will poo poo himself

Ding ding ding ding!

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

Ding ding ding ding!

wow, i saw that trending yesterday and didnt bother looking it up. loving nostradamus

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

err posted:

More and more shortages of common goods. News warns that many things won't be available for the holidays. People begin hoarding and ordering more than what is needed further increasing shortages.

Beef and other meat prices increase further.

I was right but I thought it would be worse.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Gonna take it the other direction and say the current wave is peaking and we’ll see falling numbers in the next few weeks and by mid-October everyone will be back in “covid is over!” mode and start making holiday travel plans that will lead to the next wave being even worse

Do I get partial credit for this? Covid is over is definitely back in the news

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

Srice posted:

I think I get half credit for this because the guidance is clear for a few subsets of people (65+, job type, etc). But for everyone else we were just supposed to fend for ourselves I guess??

i certainly would not call the current guidance "clear" so i'll give you points for this one

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Do I get partial credit for this? Covid is over is definitely back in the news

sure, but you have to admit that was kind of a gimme

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
*looks around at the existential hellscape that is the thrashing of capitalism reaching its zenith, the ecosphere collapsing while hypernormalization is actively used to get people to accept death sooner than inconveniencing the rich*

you know what I'm perfectly fine with having one boring month, as a treat

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

it’s a relatively novel way to build tension, at least

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

What's going to happen this month. Other than some boring elections that already happened

I'm going to guess that the Ethiopian government is overthrown and the western world finally begins to express "concern"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Conservatives re-rebrand ThankYouBrandon in response to the cost of Thanksgiving this year

animist
Aug 28, 2018
somebody makes an nft of a famous film or art piece and gets sued

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
We talking October 2022 now right