Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
If ghosts aren't real, who steals my opponents items in Mario kart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Fuckin a ghost is cool cause you can watch your hog go to town internally

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

what do you think ectoplasm is, op

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_U6165DVeM

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

the leftovers from crossing dimensions

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ghost homo today, his nut is gone, my virginity is gone, f for hosed

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Boner M posted:

the leftovers from crossing dimensions

it's cum op. it's cum

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I LOVE BIG GHOST TITTIES!!!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if ghosts were real there would be gay ghosts, and they would haunt my rear end

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
All ghosts are gay, it’s part of the contract to be a ghost.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Chinatown posted:

I LOVE BIG GHOST TITTIES!!!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Is that a baby bump, or is she full of spiders?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Das Boo posted:

It's full of semen about to enter my anus

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Das Boo posted:

Both, the baby spiders are in the hair

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's full of semen about to enter my anus

nice

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

people who don't think ghosts are real are foolish. How do you think most stuff got here? Someone who was long dead made it. That's ghosts. A book? ghosts. Dreams? ghosts. Haunting memories of your failed relationships? ghosts. the idea that ghost don't exist is laughable.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

if ghost were real id get hosed by ghost hard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If I see a ghost I start sucking its shithole clean and free of any ghost crap, they call it ectoplasm but it's no different than living human poo poo, they keep saying it's greeny and gooey, no it's big hard rear end lumps of real poo poo out the ghost's rear end, it's the last thing that tethers ghosts to the real world, their 100% mortal poo poo hanging out in their ghost colon, intestine, and rectum. It's the lifeline to this world, it's what connects them to us so we can see them and hear them and watch them poo poo huge ropes of brown loving crap out their transparent karkholes so we have the opportunity to suck the brown out of the poo poo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hell astro course posted:

people who don't think ghosts are real are foolish. How do you think most stuff got here? Someone who was long dead made it. That's ghosts. A book? ghosts. Dreams? ghosts. Haunting memories of your failed relationships? ghosts. the idea that ghost don't exist is laughable.

like, explain the ectoplasm?????

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

If I see a ghost I start sucking its shithole clean and free of any ghost crap, they call it ectoplasm but it's no different than living human poo poo, they keep saying it's greeny and gooey, no it's big hard rear end lumps of real poo poo out the ghost's rear end, it's the last thing that tethers ghosts to the real world, their 100% mortal poo poo hanging out in their ghost colon, intestine, and rectum. It's the lifeline to this world, it's what connects them to us so we can see them and hear them and watch them poo poo huge ropes of brown loving crap out their transparent karkholes so we have the opportunity to suck the brown out of the poo poo

lsbb, ectoplasm is cum.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
My hair is full of baby spiders and mayonaise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSLLVNygrk0

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You'd have to be unvelievable dumb and stupid to think it works otherwise. Ectoplasm? Did u hit your head, stupid gently caress? Big dummy? It's real human poo poo

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

You'd have to be unvelievable dumb and stupid to think it works otherwise. Ectoplasm? Did u hit your head, stupid gently caress? Big dummy? It's real human poo poo

Finally some wisdom up in this poo poo

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

like, explain the ectoplasm?????

when you manifest you manifest, sometimes there's slime.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My car driving down tha freeway with signs plastered on the windows : ECTOPLASM?? REAL HUMAN poo poo. FREELOADING GOVERNMENT GMEN REMOVED poo poo FROM GHOST BODY TO COVER UP ECTOPLASM JAPE. REAL HUMAN poo poo IN GHOST rear end. REAL HUMAN poo poo IN GHOST RECTUM. REAL HUMAN poo poo. THEY HAVE REMOVED THE poo poo FROM MY BODY. THEY HAVE STOLEN THE GHOSTLINK poo poo FROM MY BODY AND I CAN NO LONGER SEE THE GHOSTS OR GHOSTSHIT. LAST MORTAL LINK TO HUMAN WORLD GHOST WORLD GHOST poo poo KARKHOLE poo poo FROM REAL HUMAN BODY REAL HUMAN BODY HUMAN poo poo. FEDS HAVE GOT IT ALL UP ARE U BLIND? SEE REAL HUMAN GHOST poo poo NOW TURN OFF RF RECEIVER AND GHOST SIGNAL poo poo. REAL HUMAN BODY GHOST poo poo

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

alexandriao posted:

if ghost were real id get hosed by ghost hard

this... hasn't happened to you?

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Ok I can field this one

You have infinite asses in Heaven. Heaven is like full DMT. Probably not great for a few years until you can accept infinite amounts of yourself.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

My car driving down tha freeway with signs plastered on the windows : ECTOPLASM?? REAL HUMAN poo poo. FREELOADING GOVERNMENT GMEN REMOVED poo poo FROM GHOST BODY TO COVER UP ECTOPLASM JAPE. REAL HUMAN poo poo IN GHOST rear end. REAL HUMAN poo poo IN GHOST RECTUM. REAL HUMAN poo poo. THEY HAVE REMOVED THE poo poo FROM MY BODY. THEY HAVE STOLEN THE GHOSTLINK poo poo FROM MY BODY AND I CAN NO LONGER SEE THE GHOSTS OR GHOSTSHIT. LAST MORTAL LINK TO HUMAN WORLD GHOST WORLD GHOST poo poo KARKHOLE poo poo FROM REAL HUMAN BODY REAL HUMAN BODY HUMAN poo poo. FEDS HAVE GOT IT ALL UP ARE U BLIND? SEE REAL HUMAN GHOST poo poo NOW TURN OFF RF RECEIVER AND GHOST SIGNAL poo poo. REAL HUMAN BODY GHOST poo poo

i don't think you "get" ghosts

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

i don't think you "get" ghosts

LOL

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

"Ghost doody" I type at work, I pause and tilt my head to the side, contemplating. "fecal transplant". Submit Reply

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ghostbusters more like ghost busters

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Gonna Ectogasm.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

the sex ghost posted:

Ghostbusters more like ghost busters

ok this guy gets it

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

sigher posted:

Gonna Ectogasm.

Id like to see a bit more respect for Mods and Admin going forward

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Saw a huge log of poo poo on my doorstep today. Must be the ghosts again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
is there a way to charge ghosts rent for haunting your house #hustlemindset #alwaysbegrinding