Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to kill star wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the next star wars it's a shot for shot remake of season 8 of game of thrones except for that one good episode where everyone's getting drunk. and the kotor remake is a cutscene of the same thing with no game. and all the other star wars stuff is deleted from earth except the one thing that stays is whatever thing it is that "grinds your gears" about star wars personally, for each person

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

step 2 and beyond of killing star wars are secret at this time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rampage is also known as the page file. that's a joke from computers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if hermione married ron she'd be an emma grint

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sleepy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the smelter demon will hobbs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Davros1 posted:

Aubrey moves so well

:question::goleft::question:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that man's former employer is allowed to do one michael cole bay bay to show how hurt they are

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every time christian's music hits i start tearing up and wanting to reach for the stars and scream out for total equality. aaaaahhh!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat i love diving headbutts. smashing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

adam kroll against jungle boy feud. Yes baby!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thought of a new gimmick for the tv show. it's called the rampage slam gauge. do you remember when they would do instant replays of a big move, and say "this is the castrol gtx big fucker move brought to you by hardees" and so on. well they have a slam gauge on this one and it goes up to 10 and they show the replay and show how far up the slam gauge that move was. and it's always 11

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hum. dont like that stuff. its over now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

orange cassidy's finisher should be banning your rear end. kidding obviously

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kassidy's selling is always holding whatever just got hit with both hands until the next spot starts. not a complaint. get em kid

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big push for jacky

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i ate two creamsicles during this show. i'm only allowed to have one per episode and i pretended like it was two episodes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a truck that lifts with its brain. FIRST of all,

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah gently caress! ah poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

moxley got slammed onto his own hands and that probably hurt more than all of the other stuff in this match combined

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was at the aew show this week. i was wearing a shirt that said nien nunb on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

edward king's town. goodbye