Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Liberty misusing their timeouts and leaving one on the board with 1 second left for Syracuse to kick a field goal.

Edit: Guess he held onto it to ice the kicker for only a 35 yarder.

Edit2: straight down the middle. Hahahah gently caress Liberty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Is there a concerted effort to frame Syracuse as "New York's team" by Syracuse and the ACC? Cause both Babers and the ACC post game made reference to this.

I mean, it's not wrong. Syracuse basketball is bigger in NY than Rutgers football.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

I have no clue, but Syracuse football historically is also bigger than Rutgers football?

That's true. It's been a long time, but Syracuse used to be a consistently good football team. I mean, Jim Brown went there.

I've also seen Big East basketball ads in the New York subway more recently. Not sure if Cuse is still the dominant basketball team in the NYC market yet or not.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State not doing well in the red zone and still not running well at all.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Villanova dude just got knocked out or worse on a kick return coverage

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Somebody please just beat Notre Dame

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State's two quality wins appear, in fact, to be garbage

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Yes!