Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I hope every big ten team loses today

yes all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
curry smells good

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Hahaha get hosed Wisconsin I'll see you in hell

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

gently caress Nebraska

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

UTSA is the best Texas team

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

My life will be remembered by no one

gently caress the Huskers

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Lol

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

What's everyone reacting to

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I'm dead

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Hope y'all are smoking as much weed as I am. Jesus Christ I hate this game

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'm close to pouring another drink cause this sucks

You know what to do

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Consider the scope of the universe

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

There is no way to know whether free will exists

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Lol yes

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Risk the hangover?

Hey, I'm just saying i know what I'd do

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

All suffering is earned

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

gently caress Miami. Trash team, trash fanbase, much like my own. I'll only pull for Miami against Big Ten teams or Notre Dame. Go cavs

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Seaniqua posted:

gently caress Miami. Trash team, trash fanbase, much like my own. I'll only pull for Miami against Big Ten teams or Notre Dame. Go cavs

I'd like to officially apologize for this post. I was drunk, tired, and hungry. I'm now thinking clearly. I can't defend my words, as they were childish, untrue, and unkind. But in the interest of my own posting integrity, I'll keep it unedited as a testament to my foolishness. God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Still, go cavs