Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
have you seen it?
yes
no, but I might watch it
I will not watch this movie
View Results

Ego-bot
Jul 8, 2007

I've never seen it mentioned by anyone which is why I started this thread about it. Maybe you people haven't heard of it and are looking for a good movie to watch but can't really settle on one.

You should watch this one. It has James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson and Vincent Cassel. Danny Boyle directs it. I won't spoiler too much but it's about art thievery and hypnosis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar

I have but I'd completely forgotten it existed until you mentioned it. It was dull.

I wonder how many other forgotten movies are floating about in my brain.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

timeless Ned Flanders style

I watched it. Torture scene was a bit grody. Enjoyed the twist(s). McAvoy is good as he always is.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

I haven't seen it, but I'm always looking for movies to watch. I'll check it out when I get home from work. Thanks OP

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Iíve seen it itís a bit poo poo