Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I have two eyes. This one sees the past, the other see the present

One of my favorite lines and one I use irl every once in a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I would love to know the situations you use it in.

When people ask me why my eyes are two different colors and I'm feeling philosophical I'll bust that one out.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nice! heterochromia.

I wish. Had an eye taken from me and when I had a new one made I asked the guy if he could use glow in the dark paint instead for the iris. He tried to make the color close but it was impossible with the glow in the dark paint. That means my eyes are 2 slightly different colors of blue, like Spike's eyes. Its just too bad mine isn't cybernetic like his.