Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I think Nick is about to lose. Badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Diaz has really stiff hips (not a geriatric joke)

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Robbie has so much power in that right hand. It's freaky

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Oh it's all good guys. It was just a "bum wrap"

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
A stoic Keith Peterson silently prays for the safety of Laura Murphie

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Murphy has pulled 2 superman punches and 2 front kicks. Very little committment but she did eat that right hook like a champ earlier

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Unperson_47 posted:

ALways crazy to me how one kick or punch can knock someone out out of nowhere but taking multiple undefended punches and kicks rarely does and ends up being a TKO win.

Is it like ninjas where the power of each is inverse proportional to how many ninjas there are?

You'll hear the term 'sit down on [their] punches' which means they're a little heavier in the feet and usually whip the hips a lot more. It's a lot harder to do that repeatedly in quick succession so it's generally a choice between speed and power. That's a big generalisation but you get the idea.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

kimbo305 posted:

If the first punch of a series that led to a TKO was better, it would be a one-punch KO.
You're seeing effect, not cause.
That too.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I'm torn on this one. I grew up in the suburb next to windang so I really want Volk to retain his title but as douchey as Ortega is, he's really really good.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
"under the tutelage of Tiki Ghosn..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Unperson_47 posted:

warilla gorillas

Oak Flats Rats!