Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
So hard to not love what Jessica is doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

beep by grandpa posted:

Lord help us, what the hell are we about to bear witness to

A monument to all our sins

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
I was in Vegas last month and dear god it felt like a permanent hot box. Ain't complaining but they've embraced recreational impressively.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Well that was something

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Oh man this is why we don't do interviews with people who got rocked

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

Everyone talks about how much they love Diaz but I always kinda feel bad whenever I hear him talk. I've only been watching UFC for about 8 months so I dunno

You're not wrong. That interview shouldn't have happened

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Thats just how he talks.

You're not wrong but I still have issues with them interviewing people who have lost via that kind of stoppage unless it's very clear they're good. But hey this sport is ultimately built on moral compromises so I can't exactly preach here given they get my money on a regular basis.

Edit: 25 whole dollars on Murphy winning via KO because I'm a sick broken gently caress

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
You've never experienced Shakespeare until you've heard it in the original Kyrgyz.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
I have concern as to my 25 bucks

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Stylistic contrast here

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Unperson_47 posted:

glad I'm not the only one to think this

It's like Sting is here

J33uk