Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

Saint Nick got intercepted by a Flanker
Your presents, they won't be arriving soon
You can say there's no proof it was Russians
But that's how poor old Santa met his doom

Welcome to another round of TFR Secret Santa, where generous goons send mystery boxes to unsuspecting Ralphies. What's in the box? WHAT'S IN THE loving BOOOOOOOOOOX? :freep:

Basics:
  • Post in this thread to say you're in.
  • Post a list of things you like/want/need or guns you could use accessories for. Please indicate whether or not you can receive NSFW items. I will try to maintain a list of goon wishlists at the start of the thread.
  • Send an email with your forum username and the address at which you want to receive presents to tfrsass.2021@gmail.com. If you are not in the US, or you are in the US and willing to ship to goons abroad, please specify this as well.
  • Signups end on November 1st, 2021. Ralphies will be randomly assigned within 2-3 days. Once we have confirmed that everyone is assigned and posted so ITT, you can start buying/stealing/exhuming stuff for your Ralphies.
  • The traditional budget for TFR SASS gifts is $50. You can spend more if you want but don't feel obligated.
  • Tentative deadline for mailing packages is December 1st, 2021. Given that supplies and shipping times are likely to remain hosed by the pandemic, we may need to adjust this.
  • Once you have your Santa's package, post the unboxing here so everyone can share the joy/misery. You can wait until Christmas if you want, but please do post here when you get the box so we can check it off the list.
Rules, tips, etc:
  • Don't send anything hazardous.
  • Don't send anything that's illegal where your Ralphie lives.
  • Don't send anything NSFW unless your Ralphie has signaled it's okay to.
  • Keep a copy of your shipping receipt, tracking info, etc. in case your present gets lost in transit or stolen off Ralphie's porch and you have to file a claim.
  • Don't be a deadbeat Santa or I'll give you an anime avatar. If you like anime, I'll give you Richard Nixon instead.
  • Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man

Goon wishlists:

infrared35
Hayden
L0cke17
Sy Borg
knuthgrush
ZebraBlade
Armacham
Shima Honnou
ZarathustraFollower
Captain Log

Somebody Awful fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 25, 2021

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

I'm in, I'll do the thing where I email and list and poo poo eventually.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

I'm in! I will work on my list

I don't really need any gun specific things, except I just bought an HK SP5K. Any stuff for that would be cool, but also HK poo poo is expensive so don't worry about it too much. I guess a purple lancer 5.56 mag would be cool. I have the usual assortment of an AR-15, 10/22, Ruger Wrangler, P365, and a few other things.

I like most nerd shirt, Star wars, marvel, etc. I like WW2 poo poo. I enjoy reading books. My shirt size is large. I like stickers and patches. Candy is cool, no food allergies. NSFW stuff is fine, just don't get too gross please.

I would really enjoy things that I wouldn't be able to get where I live in Arizona, especially stuff local or special to you!

Armacham fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Oct 18, 2021

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I'm in for drat sure.

For those of you on the fence -

I've participated for two years. Each year, I have been absolutely gobsmacked by the level of both generosity and thoughtfulness. I still haven't put away the Shima-imitar and the Armor Domo is always watching over the condo. :derptiel:

As a gift giver, it has been a blast. You get a lot to work with from the Wish List. We are all goons here, so you also get away with adding a lot of silly stuff if that's your style. Does your Giftee like cartoons? Send them a crate of bees. Do they like military history? Crate of bees. Knives? Bees.

In short - Do it.

(Please don't send anyone a crate of bees.)

Sy Borg
Sep 20, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Count me in! This will be my second Secret Santa, now I am more enthused to share joy with my fellow goons.

General interests and impersonal details
- My current calibers are 9mm and 45 ACP. I own a Gen 5 G17 and an HK45, and I submitted an M1 order from the CMP in September (which should arrive by Christmas!). I am really excited for the M1, so a really broad request would be anything M1 related (spring kits, etc.).
- I began reloading at the worst time in human history. That relatively poor decision is further compounded by the fact that I am really enjoying the process of setting up dies and measuring cases. My single stage press works well for me. In preparation of my M1, a .30-06 case gauge and/or brass would be really helpful, or any other useful tools to improve my bench.
-I am comically oversized with size 15 shoes, shirts in the 2XLT and 3XLT range, and a head at or around 8-1/8". While not to the extent of Zergling MInor, this results in clothes shopping limiting my options to solid colors or factory overruns.
- Big fan of dogs, listening to the radio, reading, and crossword puzzles, plus open-world video games.
- I will put a sticker on nearly anything (laptops, notebooks, dog crates). Weird, fun, or strange are totally acceptable!
- NSFW items are fine, but please do not decorate the box because that may scandalize my letter carrier, who is an absolute sweetheart.
- Recently I bought a Dutch army surplus backpack for weekend trips and other adventures. This pack is cavernous and covered with more MOLLE straps than I know how to utilize. Consider it a blank canvas to be filled or covered with practical, tacticool items! (Link to Varuseteleka https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/dutch-3-day-assault-pack-coyote-tan-surplus/62955).
- Bread, cheese, and cured meats are some of my favorite food groups, along with local specialities or delicacies.

More to come as I think of things

Sy Borg fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Oct 21, 2021

infrared35
Jan 12, 2005

border patrol qt

Plaster Town Cop

In!

I love this poo poo. I love y'all.

General wants, in no particular order. Used items are fine as long as they're serviceable:

- FN303 stuff. Mags, projectiles, cleaning kit, armorer's kit, whatever.
- Reloading components, particularly bullets, for .40/10mm (cast lead is okay).
- 10mm brass; once-fired is fine
- Dillon 550 toolheads and toolhead stands, factory is great but 3D printed are fine.
- Ameriglo CAP sights for Glock 17/19/20, and/or SIG P226/P228/P239
- Bulldog discreet rifle/SBR carry case
- UTM ammo.
- VLTOR A5 pistol or rifle buffer tube
- Current or expired 35mm, 120, and 220 film (unexposed, just to be clear).
- Factory or Mec-Gar 10-round mags for Beretta 92/96 (9mm or .40; need ten-rounders for when I shoot in Canada).
- Factory or Mec-Gar "normal" or "plus" flush-fit mags for Beretta 92/96 (15+ for 9mm, 11+ for .40).
- Merchandise or artwork relating to the character RO635 from the game Girls Frontline.
- I like all different kinds of coffee and chocolate, though Jelly Babies are my favorite candy. I like flashlights. And Lego-compatible bricks. I usually take a size L or XL shirt, depending on how the sizing runs (generally an L), and I wear a size 7-5/8 hat. I'm a fan of bourbon, whiskey, and sweet meads if you're in a position to ship such things legally.
- NWS stuff is fine, as long as itís not on the outside of the box.
- 1:43 scale current or vintage rally cars, Burago or whatever brand is fine. I already have their Lancia Stratos and 037. I have a Vitesse brand Lancia Delta that has a lot of detail but it's annoying because it doesn't have the wing. Mosty a Subaru fan but I like all kinds of rally cars.

As far as what I DON'T want - nothing really stands out, but I don't need eyepro or earpro, or brass for 9mm, .40, or .223. And obviously nothing illegal.

Here's a dump of my various wish lists in case you're looking for other ideas or trying for one-stop shopping. Price listed is last known price from that vendor.

Midway USA

- Midway USA Tactical Pistol Case 14" (any color) - 14
- HSM Bear Ammunition 10mm 200gr. hard cast flat points - 20
- Arisaka MLOK finger stop - 25
- Arredondo +5 extension for Glock 17 - 38
- Apex Tactical +4 extension for SIG P226 .40 mags - 38
- SIG Sauer Short Reset Kit for P226/P228 - 45
- Lyman digital trigger pull gauge - 47
- Doubletap Ammo .357 SIG 180gr. hard cast flat points - 52
- VLTOR A5 AR spring and buffer kit - 54

Dillon Precision

- AR extractor upgrade - 13
- Toolhead stand - 20 (could use two or three)
- AR-15 emergency repair kit - 20
- RL550 toolhead - 22 (could use two or three)
- .44 Mag caliber conversion kit for 550 - 44
- SOS-DL light/mag pouch combo Glock 17/22 or Beretta - 55

1sks.com (goon-run; ask for a goon discount. goon!)

- SpecOps brand tactical checkbook cover - 23
- Pocket survival pack - 27
- BDU pocket organizers - 30 (could use two)

Top Gun Supply

- BladeTech training barrel for SIG P226 or P228 - 12
- P226/P228 SRT kit - 50

Amazon

- Morakniv Craftline Basic 511 High Carbon Steel Fixed Blade Utility Knife and Combi-Sheath, 3.6-Inch Blade, black - 10
- Grrrip Plus grip enhancer lotion, 2 ounce bottle - 12 (could use two or three)
- "Europa" DVD movie with Max Von Sydow - 20
- Blizzard Compact Blanket, 2-Layer, Orange - 20
- Retekess V112 AM FM Portable Pocket Radio Digital Tuning Stereo Volume with Earphone Rechargeable Battery for Walking Gym (Red) - 20
- Gunfight! An Integrated Approach to Shooting and Fighting in Close Quarters (paperback) - 24
- ASP Key Defender OC Inserts, Pepper Spray Refill - 24
- Don't Die In The Woods - Freakiní Huge Emergency Blankets [4-Pack] - 25
- Go Team Venture!: The Art and Making of The Venture Bros. (hardcover) - 26
- Mini Firefighter All Purpose Fire Extinguisher - 27
- Digital Innovations SkipDr motorized CD repair system - 35
- Lomography 35mm color film 800 ISO, 3 pack - 35
- (2 Gallons) Insta-Fire Fire Starter Factory Seconds -35
- Grandma Utz's Handcooked Potato Chips 8 Oz (Pack of 6) - 36
- ASP Key Defender Black - 37
- Lyman 7832248 trigger pull gauge - 47
- Fotodiox Pro Lens Mount Adapter, Mamiya 645 Mount Lens - Micro 4/3 Camera Camcorder Adapter - 50
- 3M Peltor Camelback gel sealing rings HY80 - 52
- Victorinox Swiss Army One-Handed Trekker - 54
- Olight 51R 1000 lumen pocket light - 65

List subject to change.

infrared35 fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Oct 20, 2021

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Edit, poo poo, gently caress, my list.

NWS is fine, no special restrictions on anything either.

I generally like anything US milsurp, always happy with cleaning kits/oilers/the like. Been looking for an M6 bayonet as well. Old AR parts/magazines, or more mags for my ruger 10/22 work great.
I wear a medium shirt, and if you can track down that one that says *ping* with the enfield, I *will* wear it to the next garand competition I go to. Weird food/drinks always work, no dietary restrictions.

Got 4 dogs, some snakes, and a turtle if you want to send them anything. Last year my turtle ended up with some new hats which he appreciates way less than I do ha.

Dumb patches for my range bag always get slapped onto it if you've got any laying around.

...last week I could have caught a queen yellow jacket that I killed instead. drat, missed opportunity there.

ZarathustraFollower fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 18, 2021

Hayden
Jan 17, 2006
buttsex?

Captain Log posted:

(Please don't send anyone a crate of bees.)

Just gonna pop a quick H on this box, so everyone knows it's full of hornets.

I'm in. I'll try and get an actual list together later, but things I could use / want are:

Soft case for an 11.5" AR pistol, preferably with a little Velcro field so I can put my dumb patches on it
20 round straight mags or USGI 30 round mags in 5.56
15 or 33 round mags for g5 Glock 19
If someone is feeling really generous, night sites for g5 Glock 19
I like trying savory snacks and interesting alcohol or local beers from your neck of the woods
I like coffee, especially from a small or local roaster, but tend to avoid flavored ones
I wear an XL shirt and a 7 5/8 hat
I love interesting / neat / weird stickers for my beer fridge
I'm ok with receiving NWS items

I'll see if I can come up with actual specifics for some of these items, or anything else a bit later. Also I am able to ship alcohol

Hayden fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Sep 28, 2021

Hayden
Jan 17, 2006
buttsex?

Oops, quote /= edit

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

Im seriously bummed Ill have to pass this year. Ill be in the thick of recovering from surgery.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Your health is your gift to us, also by posting in the thread you are automatically entered.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Oh gosh, I'll bite as long as I get a ralphie that has a list. I'm real bad at gift ideas. I ain't been around TFR for too long but I've learned some usernames and it'll be fun to send things to someone.

EDIT:

No NSFW/L, please. Foodthings are OK.

I mostly shoot 9mm luger/makarov, .38spl, .410/12ga shotgun, 5.45x39 and some .22 long. I also shoot .177 and .22 airguns (mostly field target/10m stuff).

Some ideas in no particular order:

- mtm case-gard stuff makes me giddy
- reloading dies would be fun or reloading components/bits&bobs in general
- been looking for a pouch for my ak triangle stock (i believe mine's bulgarian)
- magazines are always awesome (glock single/double stack in 9mm, walther pps m1, cz82)
- cz82 holster (iwb/owb whatever position i don't mind, just good retention and safe for carry or a casual match. maybe kydex?)
- cz82 grips (wood would be cool but they're probably more than the 50 bux so some plastic ones are fine. mine are just beat all to hell. this piece is a project)
- .38spl speed strips are something i've wanted to try out
- pom intert (water) units for practicing my pepper spray bullshido
- trauma kit stuff is always cool (CATs, israeli bandages, etc.)
- i also like tools/lights/bags/pouches/books but don't have any particular needs there (countycomm is real neato!)
- non-gun things: black coffee consumer, bmx nerd, tearer apart and builder of electronics, awful bjj player, silversmith, avid reader, locksport, ham radio operator, cross stitching fool

knuthgrush fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Oct 18, 2021

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

I will join in!

ABOUT ME:

Iím an absolutely mediocre shooter, but Iím trying to hit additional matches coming up to get better. I have been trying to go to steel challenge more consistently to practice my pistol skills.

I can shoot rifles pretty well but who canít, theyre not nearly as difficult as pistols. My outside of TFR hobbies include 3d printing, Magic (the card game), Magic (like sleight of hand, except Iím terrible at it), video games, and BJJ (except not right now during the plague).

Iíve got a baby who eats up 90% of my free time, and heís totally adorable and wears size 2t stuff if you find something totally adorable for him. He loves music, baking shows, and climbing as high as possible on every surface much to our dismay.

LIST:

No food or drink or alcohol please. I have basically every food allergy and I don't want you wasting your money on something I couldn't appreciate.

I'm starting to paint some of my rifles, so maybe cool stencils to use to rattlecan patterns on would be neat (I don't even know if this is a thing people sell or if this is a thing people make??)

I just bought a s&w r8 and have no accessories for it at all so anything small for that would be cool.

I got my first AK and have basically no AK accessories at all. If there's anything AK specific I need that I don't know I need maybe that would be a great gift? I filed the tax stamp last week, so it will be an SBR soon.

My first can is in jail (Silencerco Omega9k) and I could use a set of bore alignment rods for 9mm.

They're usually a bit spendier than $50 but if you find a good sale between now and ship date I could use another trilug or two for when the can gets here.

Shirt size is a medium/large.

I'm cool with nsfw stuff. Nothing that will leak though.

THINGS I DONT NEED:
Magazines, I have infinite magazines, except for my AK.
Slings, I have too many already.

L0cke17 fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Oct 25, 2021

shalafi4
Feb 20, 2011

another medical bills avatar

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Edit:

I'm an easy Ralphie. Anything AR related will get used, I've got about six in progress of building so whatever neat widgets or whatever will get put to use. I have a shameless old penchant for FDE furniture. I've got about three dozen mags for every rifle platform I shoot so no need there.

What I'm most interested in is local food, booze, and random poo poo. Send me a box of beer, spirits, and weird local food and I'd be just perfectly fine with it. NSFW stuff is fine, it's just the wife and I these days and she knows you fuckers are weird.

mischief fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Oct 25, 2021

ZebraBlade
Mar 26, 2010

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

Count me in

Stuff I want/need
- HSGI Extended Pistol Taco - MOLLE - Multicam or Coyote
- Moon clip holder for 8-shot .357 S&W 327/627
- Clear 30rd Lancer mags for my 458 SOCOM
- Dillon small primer pickup tubes
- stickers
- any spare brass in a caliber I do not have for my brass collection
- more to come?

No shirts (losing a lot of weight and dont know what size to get anymore)
No alcohol or sweets/candy (quit drinking recently, has really helped with the aforementioned weight loss)
NSFW/Weird stuff is ok and fully encouraged

May Canadian swole hockey merman bless this years gifts

ZebraBlade fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Oct 10, 2021

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

I didn't forget about my wishlist, just wasn't sure what to do with it.

-As always, love Commie poo poo. Not big into clothes, though I'll take something that's a meme and not wear it, like the year I got a tiny man's Russian navy shirt dated like 1991.
-NSFW is always welcome and if you send waifu stickers they're going on something.
-AR stuff as usual, can't have too much. The weirder the better, it is me after all.
-Makarov, Yugo Tokarev, etc, fun stuff for those is always great. A Tokarev compensator would actually be neat.
-I do have the Uzi but not enough dumb parts for it, we can change that. Got a fair amount of magazines though.
-Incidentally I will accept anything D&D or tabletop or dice related, being that I make dice and poo poo.
-Now that dad's passed, the Marlin Camp 9 is fully mine, not merely held by me. I could use magazines for it, though I would also take anything for it if you can somehow dig something up for it. It's a good gun.
-Knives and swords and poo poo are cool. I actually could use a new proper folding knife, my old one is dying on me. Believe it or not I could also actually use an axe or something like it, I had to chop two trees down with a combination of a 100-year-old bow saw and the world's shittiest blunted rusty axe, and then for the smaller parts could mercifully use my billhook, because the chainsaw was left in a broken state when dad never finished fixing it before getting too sick and I was too cheap to just buy a new one.

As always, the most important part is, have fun with what you buy, because I plan on having fun with what I buy for YOU.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man

Secret Santa signups close in two weeks!

Also we still need wishlists and addresses from a few people.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Somebody Awful posted:

Secret Santa signups close in two weeks!

Also we still need wishlists and addresses from a few people.

Is there a wishlist template like last year?

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man

I don't think we had a template last year, but Miso Beno did one the year before that:

code:
[b]WHAT ARE YOU INTO THESE DAYS [INSERT USER NAME HERE]???[/b]
Give us a little elevator pitch of where you've taken your gun-having hobby and life here. It's space to talk about your future goals, other hobbies, pets, fetishes, and interests. 

[b]WHAT DO I WANT[/b]
[b]Category 1 Of Stuff I'm Into[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

[b]Category 2 Of Stuff I'm Into[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

[b]Category 3 Of Stuff I'm Into[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

[b]WHAT DO I NOT WANT[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Somebody Awful posted:

I don't think we had a template last year, but Miso Beno did one the year before that:

code:
[b]WHAT ARE YOU INTO THESE DAYS [INSERT USER NAME HERE]???[/b]
Give us a little elevator pitch of where you've taken your gun-having hobby and life here. It's space to talk about your future goals, other hobbies, pets, fetishes, and interests. 

[b]WHAT DO I WANT[/b]
[b]Category 1 Of Stuff I'm Into[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

[b]Category 2 Of Stuff I'm Into[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

[b]Category 3 Of Stuff I'm Into[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

[b]WHAT DO I NOT WANT[/b][list]
[*]Item 1
[*]Item 2
[*]Item 3
[/list]

Awesome, thank you.

I'll get that done this week. Although the last two Secret Santas have me one hundred percent convinced the goons on here know me better than anyone outside of my father. Both the generosity and the thoughtfulness still blow me away. :derptiel:

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man

Secret Santa signups close in one week!

A few people still haven't submitted wishlists or sent registration emails. These are important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Somebody Awful posted:

Secret Santa signups close in one week!

A few people still haven't submitted wishlists or sent registration emails. These are important.

Whoops, sorry to have missed the email. I'll fix that immediately.

LIST!

WHAT ARE YOU INTO THESE DAYS [INSERT USER NAME HERE]???

WHAT DO I WANT - Gun Platforms
Category 1 Of Stuff I'm Into
  • Glock 19/43 things. I have regular mags and extensions coming out of my ears, though. Both run a weapon light and have holsters.
  • Ruger Mk IV things and mags. Completely stock.
  • Mossberg 590 with an aftermarket fore end, otherwise stock.
  • ARs that I never get to shoot, but brightly colored anything will get thrown onto something. About the only "need" in a barbie sense would be a cheap rear end bipod. The most strain it will ever see if my fidgeting with it in the mirror.
  • P3AT or LCP, of which I've got mags on mags.

Category 2 Of Gun Stuff I'm Into
  • Anything related to dry fire training. Cheap rear end shot timer, snap caps in .380/12 gauge/5.56, whatever sounds cool. I even use a G17 SIRT pistol.
  • Brightly colored bullshit. Not red or blue, though.
  • Anything sharp. Any knives. Anything with an edge that can be thrown. I don't care. I love knives.

Category 3 Of Stuff I'm Into
  • Small Tchotchkes.
    Example of the top of my desk-
  • Coins. Any coins.
  • Fountain Pens, Moonman and Lamy to get specific. I have Lamy refill cartridges for a lifetime, thanks to my Secret Santa two years ago.
  • Parrots and toys for said parrots. Serra is a cockatiel, while Blue and Yellow are common parakeets. No mirrors, though. I don't need Serra trying to Mirror Serra.

WHAT DO I NOT WANT
  • I've got mags. Then more mags. Then a few more. Then some extensions
  • 9mm Snap Caps or Hollowpoints
  • Anything relating to insects. That's probably my one phobia I've not conquered. If you send me a box of crickets, I'll send you glitter bombs once a week until I die.
  • NSFW Stuff. I don't want to explain to my father why a man from the internet mailed me a dildo.

The two years I have participated, I have been knocked off my feet by both the generosity and thoughtfulness of goons I've never met. Absolutely do not put yourself out, as I'll be thrilled with anything silly. I don't get to shoot much these days, thanks to ammo shortages. With that in mind, I'm cool with it being pretty light on gun stuff. With a few exceptions, I'm pretty well stocked on the gun platforms I use.

I'm looking forward to buying someone a whole bunch of bullshit. :derptiel: