Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I want to be able to randomly jump in to someone elses fight in the open world and neither of us gets penalized for it

I also want aoe support abilities to hit people outside of my group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

shirunei posted:

i want everquest but slightly better graphics while maintaining the cute aesthetic of the original.

i'd be satisfied with everquest except you sheath your weapons out of combat, I saw a guy suggest that on the eq forum and it stuck with me how this is like the only mmo where you're just constantly brandishing a deadly weapon

well, that and bigger expansions but we'll see how terror of luclin plays out in a few months

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I want shards of dalaya but with 50x more players and less of a struggle to catch up at the level cap